November 2016!

We've decided, we're doing a Girls' only trip in November of this year! 3 or 4, we're not sure yet. I can't wait to go back!

So excited, finally getting my sister and nieces to DW!! Their first and probably only trip to DW.

November 26th-Dec 1st at Sports

Just booked the first half of my trip in November -- going to be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for 4 nights solo, then I have 3 friends joining me for 4 more nights at Coronado Springs.

I so wanted to stay at a Deluxe for the start, but pretty much everything is booked for my dates in November thanks to conventions.

Just booked the first half of my trip in November -- going to be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for 4 nights solo, then I have 3 friends joining me for 4 more nights at Coronado Springs.

I so wanted to stay at a Deluxe for the start, but pretty much everything is booked for my dates in November thanks to conventions.

Sounds like fun we love FQ what are your dates?

November 9 - 17th.

I'm looking forward to FQ, I've never stayed there before.

You will love it! The grounds are beautiful, the pool with the serpent slide and boats to Disney Springs. The resort itself is compact so easy to walk everywhere.

anyone with any tips for thanksgiving at WDW? We've been the week before in years past, but never there for the actual holiday. We decided a bit late, so of course ADR's are tough to come by, but we're working on it.

Any recommendations for the actual Thanksgiving day in particular are especially welcome. Thanks!

I'll be there 11/17 - 11/25. It would be great if we had a better idea of park hours, particularly Animal Kingdom, in the next month so that I can make more concrete plans for FP choices!

I know it's Jersey week and everything but OMG I can believe how many people are gong to be there the week of Nov 6th. No one went in the summer they are all coming in November. Need to find a new month asap. Maybe January

We just decided on a short weekend trip to the World on Veterans day weekend! We'll be arriving late 11/10 and departing 11/13, so we will only have two days in the parks. I'm debating about whether or not I want to add hoppers and whether I want to make dining reservations or just wing it.

We are veterans but I still feel the urge to want to do as much as possible! In the past, we've always gotten hoppers. I'm thinking we can add them once we get there if we want to hop. My tentative plan is to do EMH at MK on Friday morning, then maybe hop to HS that evening since MK closes early, and then Saturday go to Epcot in the morning and try to do a little F&W right at 11am when the showcase opens to avoid large evening crowds.

Just booked last week! Nov 7-12 at AS Sports. Got engaged while we were there for W&D Half Marathon last November and have been dying to go back ever since!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter