November 2020 pre-trip report!

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
We will be going to WDW this November. It will be with my DS who will be 22 months, my DH, my mom, and stepdad. My brother may come too!

I have not been to WDW in about 10 years, but grew up going almost every day of my life. It will be my DH and DS first time! We live close to DL so both have been there.

We will stay at the Doubletree Suites in DS. We will all share a one bedroom suite lol. Itll be nice because my mon and stepdad can stay in the room while DH and I party it up at night.

Here is the plan:

Nov 15: arrival. Dinner at Raglan Road

Nov 16: Discovery Cove or MK. My brother works for Sea World so we can get a good discount, but this means getting rid of MK. Again, we go to DL a lot. My 1 year old will have been 5 times by 13 months lol.
If Discovery Cove, the plan is dinner at Homecomin'.

Nov 17: Epcot. Lunch at biergarten. Enjoy food from the food and wine festival for dinner. If it is still happening?

Nov 18: Hollywood studios. Lunch or dinner at Sci FI.

Nov 19: AK. Dinner at California grill for fireworks.

Nov 20: leave

My mom and stepdad will prob watch my DS while DH and I eat at Raglan and California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter