November 2022 Exercise Challenge "Celebrate the Season"

I did 20 minutes on the stationary bike and 10 minutes of core work. +30, 80/700

PollyannaMom and I have reached Bountiful Blue and Oneanne is the first to reach Candy Corn Orange!

Look at this super cute Candy Corn Mickey Mouse decoration I found on Etsy!
1667617930625.png
Of course, many people think of Candy Corn as a strictly Halloween candy, but for me, I like it during the whole autumn season! If you know how to crochet, this may be a project to try! I've tried to learn crochet but I could never get the stitches consistent and wasn't patient enough to figure it out. 😅

+40

125/1200

We had a nice little snowstorm here on Thursday night. Yesterday it started clearing up--but not before we had a 100-car crash on a road near downtown! Luckily DH and I are far away from that area.
Wow! That's rough! Glad it was far away from you, too.

375 minutes since last check in - all horses

605/1800

I spent the weekend planning and booking a short trip to NYC for the beginning of Dec. I am so excited to finally get to see the tree! We are really going for more Broadway shows, but the tree is a 13 minute walk from our hotel, so I am absolutely making the trek. This has been a bucket list item of mine for many years. I will probably try to see the window displays on 5th avenue, too. Any other things I should do while I'm there? Hoping for no flight issues since we depart for WDW a few days after returning home from NYC.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We took an impromptu trip to the Arboretum on Saturday and walked there for an hour. The weather and the gardens were lovely! They hadn't fully dismantled their pumpkin displays, so we got to enjoy that too! I have another 25 minutes from tonight of lower body work and stretching. It was awful. 😂 +85

We have color changes!!! sophy1996 and Bethislucy have both reached Bountiful Blue and Twilight Sparkle is at Candy Corn Orange.

You can add a Disney touch to your Thanksgiving planning with this cute planning page! Unfortunately I couldn't find the original PDF and so the image I have is a little blurry. I think this would be super helpful if you're the one planning the meal for your family! I know I could have used this in years past!
1667869541812.png

+40 for yesterday

380/900... 42%

When it comes to holidays I am an obsessive planner. I'm going to my Sister's for Thanksgiving and had planned out what I'm taking early last month. Yesterday she told me she's on an elimination diet thru the rest of the month, while they figure out some digestive issues she's been having, so back to the drawing board. Last night I test baked a mixed berry pie made with maple sugar and a gluten free crust. Next I'll try a dairy free pumpkin custard, without a crust. But I'm also questioning why do we even "need" to have pie for dessert... we might end up with a nice fresh fruit salad.

I have 10 minutes to add from the exercise bike today. I would have liked to do more, but my legs are still sore from the lower body workout I did yesterday.

PollyannaMom and I have both reached Candy Corn Orange and so has the TEAM!

But I'm also questioning why do we even "need" to have pie for dessert... we might end up with a nice fresh fruit salad.
I think that a fresh fruit salad would sound delightful after a heavy Thanksgiving meal! But, in case you're in the mood for something a little heavier, unhealthier, and Disney-er...
1667966681583.png
Here's an old recipe from the Disney Parks Blog for Pumpkin Mickey Beignets! It honestly looks pretty complicated, so if you sign up to bring this to your family's meal, then you shouldn't have to make anything else!

I have had some good days and some bad days. I need to work to motivate myself to workout more.

11/3 -- 15
11/4 -- 20
11/5 -- 0
11/6 -- 9
11/7 -- 48 (lots of running around this day. Also, we got to move to our new desks at work. Lots of unpacking and moving boxes)
11/8 -- 20 (all from PT)

Total 152/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter