November 9th, 2019 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida

tbraucht

Earning My Ears
can we make a link for this cruise for fish extenders?

November 9th, 2019 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida

Our first Disney cruise as well after enjoying the Parks about 10 times in the last 8 years... I am so excited... As of now, keeping the cruise a secret from my 7 yo daughter... hope to keep it a surprise until she sees the ship..

Hello! Did you ever find a FE group for this sailing? I'd love to participate if so, but have never done it before so would rather not organize if there isn't an existing group.

That would be great!! I cannot find a FE group for this sale date at all and would like to get one going.

Sounds like so much fun and think my kids would love it! Heard they're sometimes found on FB but I guess that's frowned upon and I'm not on there anyways so was really hoping one would surface on here. If you wanna organize it then just let me know what to do.

I would love taking part in a fish extender group. Is this the best place to locate others that are joining? This is my first Disney cruise and will be celebrating our honeymoon ! We have always stayed at the resorts and I had no desire to go on a cruise but my fiance had been on one and talked me into it. Looking up information about it and I am so excited and really hope the fish extender gets started. :tink:

We, sadly, will not be going on this cruise. My wife and I have decided to make the move to the Orlando area early next year and will be going to WDW at the same time as this cruise to look at different places to life. We hope everyone has a great time on this cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter