November/December 2012?

We will be in the US next November!

Planning on having our wedding at WDW in late October followed by 6-8 weeks of travelling around. Still working out the finer details of exactly where we want to go though..

I can't believe it's less than 12 months away :cool1:

Wedding at WDW huh. Beter not let my wife see that or I will be hearing all about vow renewal!!

We are going
Dec 8-18th P.O.R.
Dec 18th-22nd Universal Royal Pacific.
Dec 22th Carnival Dream.
All booked - deposits paid.

Ah...Wedding at WDW. Magic! I am very jealous (even though i am already married) Did someone mention vow renewal?!?!?!?

Of course Shhhhh.....I am interested to hear all about disneyland Paris! How it compares to disneyland and WDW? Can't wait to hear your plans

Hi all. We leave 30th November for L.A to do DL and the MR cruise. I am really excited - 2 weeks to go! Bit hard to imagine going from our tropical 30+ temps here to low 20's-high teens in L.A but that'll be part of the fun I think.

I know it's not WDW but I thought I'd join in. :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh I got our confirmation number today.....its offical our dvc rental reservation has been made! YAY we got what we wanted as well BLT standard one bedroom!!!!!!!

hey all,

after much discussion, carlo and i have scrapped the europe trip and have decided on a combined halloween/christmas DLR and WDW trip, with a side journey over to IOA for WWOHP in oct/nov 2012.

we're WDW newbs, so will be focussing on that part of the trip planning - so far we're thinking of staying at coronado springs at WDW and DI&S for our DLR part of the trip.

we want to do MNSSHP at DLR at the end of oct, stay there for about 5 days, then WDW for 5 days, then WWOHP for 3 days, then back to DLR for 3 days before heading home... or something along those lines.

we're then planning a StarWars Weekend in june of 2013 for WDW, so we're using this trip to try our hand at WDW and familiarise ourselves with it.

i can see we're gonna be one of those couples that just keeps coming back to DLR and WDW over and over again.

maybe we can do a cruise in 2014, who knows? we're strapped for cash right now but maybe we can pull off this big trip in 2012. fingers crossed :)

Oh my gosh I got our confirmation number today.....its offical our dvc rental reservation has been made! YAY we got what we wanted as well BLT standard one bedroom!!!!!!!

That is awesome news Kyl - I'd love to stay there too! :cool1:

That sounds very exciting alicia1506. But could I give you some friendly advice. I think you would really need to add a few more days to your trip to WDW. Its so much bigger than disneyland. Really you will need longer than five days to enjoy it I think.....we stayed at CSR last year any questions I am happy to help!

That is awesome news Kyl - I'd love to stay there too! :cool1:

Thanks travel mum:hug:I think it was you who wanted to know how I got on with renting points from davids vacation rentals. Well so far easy peasy.....will let you all know the end result. But they have been really good and the website is easy to use......so excited. Hope you are travelling well:flower3:

Has anybody been over xmas before. Just wondering how it will be at the water parks. Cold???

Has anybody been over xmas before. Just wondering how it will be at the water parks. Cold???

hey there
was there in dec
t shirt / light jacket during the day, jackets and jeans at night.
gets really cold around the water in epcot....had to buy #1 son a big jacket at norway ....
but #2 son swam every night....so really depends on how you cope with the cold.
but take shorts and swimmers, can be warm as well

Just booked 10 nights at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal room for Oct / November 2012!

It will be our daugher's first trip to WDW and our first stay at POR. Up until now we have always stayed at Pop or ASMovies.

Can't wait.

Just booked 10 nights at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal room for Oct / November 2012!

It will be our daugher's first trip to WDW and our first stay at POR. Up until now we have always stayed at Pop or ASMovies.

Can't wait.

I hope you enjoy POR - we sure did!!

hey there
was there in dec
t shirt / light jacket during the day, jackets and jeans at night.
gets really cold around the water in epcot....had to buy #1 son a big jacket at norway ....
but #2 son swam every night....so really depends on how you cope with the cold.
but take shorts and swimmers, can be warm as well
Thanks karen. i'm guessing my son (11) will be the only one swimming. Im about the next silliest so who knows.

hey,

yep the youngins dont feel the cold...my DS #2 was 14 at the time.....and the pools are too tempting not to use...

its really a turkey shoot re weather..but i have to warn you ..they DO NOT sell swimmers or shorts during the winter months in the gift shops, so dont forget to take some...other wise its bra & undies for all:rotfl:

I didn't have swimmers in Dec 08 and had to borrow my guys shorts that were 20 times too big and his sleeping singlet..very attractive:laughing:

so be warned...

Aussie Dad, bear in mind that they usually close one of the water parks for refurb etc in Dec and Jan each year.....not always, but most years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter