November Discounts??

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm amazed by the deep discounting on Disney Resorts all the way thru till October 3rd. I keep checking Mary Waring's site, but was wondering if anyone knew whether we can expect the same discounting for the Fall off-season. We're hoping to go back home to WDW the week BEFORE Thanksgiving (for our anniversary/food & wine festival).

Is there any hope out there for me???

I have gotten AP and DC/MKC discounts in November after Thanksgiving. Just keep watching this board and Mousesaver. I need one for Dec. 15-23. I believe the discounts will come.

I believe, I believe, I believe...........

Hit it with the "Pixie Dust", Tink!

:D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p :p :p :jester: :cool:

Well last November, we got the Disney Club rate of $66.60/night (incl. tax) at ASMo. But I was kinda hoping for the $49/Value and $89/Moderate rates that are out there for early Fall!! :D :D :D

Hey... A girl can dream can't she?!?! ;)

I think you will certainly be able to find some sort of discount for that week! Just keep calling! Also keep looking at Mary's sight! Good Luck!!

I just booked a woods view room at WL for 167/night including tax with a DC. There were discounts available at all moderates and some AS and other deluxes too. Keep trying, I'm sure something will work out. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter