November discounts

Yeah we stayed at Pop once and I didn’t like it but we are staying there 2 nights mainly for the skyliner and price lol. I rented from DVC rental store and you can cancel, but not for a refund. You get a credit to use for up to two years.
I've rented from them in the past. The last time we used shopDVC and booked a confirmed reservation. The best prices seem to be the confirmed ones, but you do have to pay in full and it's non-refundable. We book a lot a last minute cruise deals that are non-refundable... so I'm used to the risk.

I booked CSR last July for this November. I REALLY wanted to stay at BC but booked what we were willing to pay if a discount was never released. Even back then I had suspicions there wouldn't be many discounts this fall. There is NO way I am paying deluxe rack rates at Disney. We debated renting points for BC (have rented DVC before) but decided not to since we wanted to be able to cancel if more things didn't open up (restaurants, character greets, etc.) and if masks were still required. I'm glad we went this route. I am looking forward to staying at CSR for 9 nights but would love for a discount to be released!

A bunch of people did not all decide exactly 30 days out to cancel their standard room BC/YC packages but the hotels might have determined they had enough staff to release some more of their cheapest rooms for booking.
Possibly. However, rooms being held for a conference that aren’t booked are released to regular inventory at 30 days out. Y & B often have large conferences. So it’s very likely that’s what you saw, unbooked conference rooms that were released.

In the last couple of days, a few resorts have been added to the ones available for our travel dates in early November. Since we got a standard room at POFQ, the new adds are still at a higher rate. It seems to me that the "views" are significantly more costly than a standard room rate and I don't see that much of a benefit. Even if we are not at a park, we would not be in our room admiring a view. (An exception was at Animal Kingdom.) I must be in the minority since they sure offer a lot of different view options.

There is a new AP discount out- doesn't fit my time frame of late September. It's good 10/23 - 12/25, up to 25% off. I did a quick check and from the few dates I popped in, there's not a lot of availability in November. Christmas Day seemed wide open, oddly enough. Looks like I'm at rack rate though for our trip. :(

Looks like I'm at rack rate though for our trip.
Same here. I have trips in early November and December. The rooms I have aren't eligible, and it didn't make sense to change it to one of the very few resorts that were. Was really hoping for a discount :(

Just tried using the new AP room discount but couldn’t even find resorts available for any of the dates I tried

I had originally booked YC for the end of November, but there was no discount so switched to AKL for the 25% rate. We love AK—especially decorated for Christmas—so I’m fine with the change for half the price!

Where do you see the AP discount? I looked under the "Special Offers" and I only see the Disney+ one.
If you go search for a room make sure it is within eligible dates, click into one of the prices, it should be there next to "Room" and "Package" you need to make sure you are logged in so it will show the AP one I believe. It may not be listed anywhere else right now.

If you go search for a room make sure it is within eligible dates, click into one of the prices, it should be there next to "Room" and "Package" you need to make sure you are logged in so it will show the AP one I believe. It may not be listed anywhere else right now.
When I went to the US version of the website (I am Canadian), I found it under the Resorts/Special Offers section.

Staying with my brother, who is Magic key in DL. Reservation in my name. Any chance they honor the discount for us?

Keep in mind historically AP discounts are released first, the Disney visa holders then general public so don’t give up yet!!!

Idk if much will be available for general public or visa discount. There seems to be very limited availability for AP holders from what I'm seeing. I'm seeing on the Disney site only a few resorts at rack rate available for late November early December.

Everyone, keep checking. We had a rack-rate room at POFQ reserved for December and the day the discount came out there was nothing, but this morning I checked and I also added a day to the end of the trip and--voila!--the POFQ discount appeared. We're now paying $407 less than rack rate and getting one extra day. Cannot complain about that.

ETA: AP discount.

Last edited:
Everyone, keep checking. We had a rack-rate room at POFQ reserved for December and the day the discount came out there was nothing, but this morning I checked and I also added a day to the end of the trip and--voila!--the POFQ discount appeared. We're now paying $407 less than rack rate and getting one extra day. Cannot complain about that.
AP holder? Still waiting for general or visa discounts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter