November Magical Cruise

sarcone

Earning My Ears
My family is taking the Disney Magic cruise leaving November 8. My children are ages 13, 11, 8, 5, and 3. Are there any fellow cruisers with children near these ages for that time? This is our first cruise and we are looking forward to a "magical" time.

If you havent already found us please join the 11/8 cruise thread. There are plenty of kids on this cruise
Welcome

Hi! We will be on that cruise & we have 2- not quite 13 yr. old girls with us.

As Barb just posted, there are many kids, varied ages on this cruise. Go to the 11/8 cruiser thread for more info. David, the originator of the thread has a newsletter that he sends to everyone. I'm sure he'll bring you up to speed & send you back copies.

Here's some highlights/things you should know about this dynamic group you are sailing with. These are the top 10 reasons why you should join the 11/8 cruisers thread~

10. Many kids- all ages, the clubs will be full! Won't be boring at all...

9. Lots of families celebrating birthdays & anniversaries. DCL needs lots of those cute little cakes & candles! One newlywed couple too!

8. One cruiser plans to look ravishing & wear her tankini the entire cruise... :earsgirl: ( with very comfortable shoes, of course)

7. One of our cruisers is seriously mourning the loss of ESPN zone..., but the games can be viewed on Plasma TVs in the new sports bar/pub so it's not so bad...

6. One caffeine manic cruiser is seriously hoping the new coffee cafe will mean "No More Nescafe"...

5. A short meet & greet on Sat. is being planned as we speak...:wave:

4. A Cozumel mini golf tournament is being planned for anyone interested.

3. A wine tasting party is being planned for an adult mixer, while the kids enjoy the programming!:crazy:

2. A poker game is being planned. Beware...someone on board is quite a card shark. Many will lose their shirts...:smooth:

and the # one thing you need to know about the 11/8 cruise group is....

1. One husband refuses to wear pants.... :earseek:
Yes, he is related to the Tankini woman. But you knew that, didn't you!... ;)

NOW, did you notice everyone remains nameless... To get the full scoop, you need to visit the very entertaining and long 11/8 cruisers thread and give us your info too!

Welcome! You are cruising with a very nice group. You are certain to have a "Magical" time!!

If this has scared you, I apologize profusely!:rolleyes:

~ Linda :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter