*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

Ok, I know I'm slow and not very bright, but I honestly believed all week that I had thanked Erin for the pecans! Honestly! I thought I had! Clearly I was mistaken.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ERIN!! :worship: I'm sorry I'm such a loser!

BTW, I mailed off your November package today. I know I did...I have a witness. Keep in mind she's only 4, but much smarter than her Mom! :lmao:

Oh...lemme guess...I never PM'd you the answers to the questions you asked, right? How did I know... :rolleyes2

Edna - please don't worry about it!! I really just wanted to make sure that it made it ok! I'd forgotten your zip code when I went to the post office, and had to google it using dh's iphone - I was a little worried that I'd messed up!

I'm checked in the day before the official check in so wanted to make sure I was counted. Checking on my twist again tomorrow, I've had bad luck finding something but whatever it is it will be going out in tomorrows mail. :)

Your item was delivered at 3:26 pm on October 28, 2010 in BEDFORD, VA 24523.

Edna - please don't worry about it!! I really just wanted to make sure that it made it ok! I'd forgotten your zip code when I went to the post office, and had to google it using dh's iphone - I was a little worried that I'd messed up!

They made it safe and sound and I'm eager to see how they compare to our local pecans! By local I mean, my front yard! :laughing:

Sorry everyone for the late check-in this week!:worship: It's been crazy at school-Red Ribbon Week and Halloween during the same week almost did me in!:scared1:

Happy Halloween everyone!:stir:

Any other mailings or arrivals? Please remember to post here once you have sent off your letter, and as you receive them. I might periodically send pms, or post messages for participants to check in. We really need to communicate, and remember to post of our mailings.

I want to thank Aymee for my letter, and the Con Azafran seasoning. I had never seen this before.

No letters here yet (I know still a lot of time).
Both the letters I sent have arrived, but no PM answers to the questions yet.

Nancy- Got your package today from my Mom's..the cheddar chipotle sauce looks yummy, thank you so much! Piper loved the Thanksgiving card as well. I'll drop you a pm in the morning with my answers, and will get your letter out by the end of the week!

Also..checking in for the week :)

Glad to hear it arrived, Amanda.
No hurry on the letter to me.
Hope life is calming down for you.

checking in for the week!

Thank you Missy for checking in.

Today starts a new week of check ins. Last week had been such a hectic week that I didn't do all the check in reminders.... but this week, I am going to be sure that everyone does check in or you will be removed from the swap. So, please do check in or you will be taken off. Also, if you have not yet sent out your letter, you need to send it out by November 14th, and remember to post of it here.

Checking in for this week.

I have my twist finally and my letter etc are almost completed.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter