November PTR

Welshgal

Earning My Ears
Day 1
Travel to Paris – EzyShuttle transfer to Kyriad Hotel.

Monday
Up early, porridge breakfast then bus to DLH
Check in, leave luggage and into park for EMH
Fantasy Land suss out how they are doing the Princess Pavilion
Back to hotel at 3pm to get into our room.
Tea @ Plaza Gardens? – back out for Dreams.

Tuesday
EMH
Princess Pavilion
Breakfast at hotel
Studios
Lunch
Disney Park
Meal at Café Mickeys or Inventions?

Wednesday
Early Breakfast
EMH
Princess Pavilion
Studios
Disney Park
Dreams?
Rain Forest Café?

Thursday
Breakfast at Hotel
EMH
Check out
Disney Park
Lunch somewhere nice?
Transfer at 18.30 for flight home

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Lovely plans :thumbsup2
And its great that you have a full day on your last day. You can have a lovely relaxed day redoing all your favourites.
Have you made any meal reservations?

We are going on the 16th November - 20th November! So excited now, still not told the little'un!

We have booked Inventions for Monday night; we were thinking to book Cafe Mickey for Wednesday night as a backup in case the character interaction at Inventions was below parr - what do you think?

Other than that, we definitely want to do the Rain Cafe & possibly Planet Hollywood. I'd like to go to Annettes, but Mum isn't a fan of burgers etc so doubt we'll get there!

We have booked Inventions for Monday night; we were thinking to book Cafe Mickey for Wednesday night as a backup in case the character interaction at Inventions was below parr - what do you think?

I think that's a great idea - you can have a cheap character meal at CM - pizzas and waffle fries to share. Our Inventions lunch wasn't great in June - only 4 characters - so wise to have a back-up. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter