November Roll Call

ton80

Red Dot stuck in a Blue State !
Hi all just thought i would start a Nov roll call.
Myself DW AND DS(3yr b-day present) are making our 1st trip "home" to
SSR 11/13 thru 11/18 Hopefully will not be too busy
as the F&W festival ends 11/13...

:banana: :wave: :cool1:

SSR 11/27-12/3. My 2nd trip home! My birthday is 11/30. Got tickets for MVMCP on 11/29. This will be my best friends 1st trip to see my ''home.

Hi all,

We DH43, Me 42 & DD 13 are staying (at present) November 24 through Nov 30th @ VWL. We have waitlisted for BWV or BCV but if that doesn't come through we are ok with staying @ VWL (it will be our first time here).

Like athenna we also will be going to MVMCP on the 29th.

Going to try to get CP package too. Outside of that just taking in the holiday decorations.

Updated to say our waitlist came through we wil be at BWV 11/23-11/30. We are still going to MVMCP on the 29th and have a CP package for the 25th @ 6:45.

MAC3 said:
Hi all,

We DH43, Me 42 & DD 13 are staying (at present) November 24 through Nov 30th @ VWL. We have waitlisted for BWV or BCV but if that doesn't come through we are ok with staying @ VWL (it will be our first time here).

Like athenna we also will be going to MVMCP on the 30th.

Going to try to get CP package too. Outside of that just taking in the holiday decorations.

Well, you'll miss me at the party by a day. My birthday is 11/20 but my party tickets are 11/29!
Heck of a b'day present, huh :banana:

We just got a BWV resale contract through ROFR and are waiting to close.

As Soon as we are able, I am hoping to make a ressie at BWV 11/14-19. If bot,we'll see if SSR is available.

athenna said:
Well, you'll miss me at the party by a day. My birthday is 11/20 but my party tickets are 11/29!
Heck of a b'day present, huh :banana:

:rotfl2: Tired fingers athenna. we will also be there on the 29th.

11/19-12/1. 11/19-11/25 at OKW with DH and DMIL, then weekend at POR, then 11/27-12/1 solo at BCV (can't miss the OKW annual meeting!)

We will be there Nov 12-18. It will be our second trip home. We will split our stay between BCV(first time!!)and BWV(our favorite!!) We will be celebrating my 30th B-day! Which is actually on the 22nd, but we can't stay that long, so I will celebrate all week!!LOL
:teeth:

November 05 through November 13 at BCV. VWL is our home resort and we absolutely love it but we wanted to try BCV since it's during Food & Wine and my sister and her family will be staying at the YC. Can't wait!

We shall be there at AKL for three nights and then 1BR at VWL from November 22 - December 4...can't wait!

Nov. 6 - 13 all 10 of us are booked at VWL and wait listed for BCV or BWV. Love VWL but want to be within walking distance to Epcot for Food & Wine fest. Have a feeling we won't get our wait list this year as we need a 2BR and a Studio. But since we are taking a bunch of "newbies" the WOW factor of WL & VWL will be great to experience through their eyes anew. :earseek:

November 12 - 18, 2005

1st night at POP to save points, then on to OKW.

Our first trip "home", but not at home resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter