November suggestions (not week of Thanksgiving)

AlanF

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have suggestions about how to find discounts on Disney Deluxe resorts (preferably Poly or Wilderness Lodge) for mid-November (10-15). I have seen discussions about week of Thanksgiving not being discount friendly...but we are looking at the week prior. I am surprised that I can't seem to find discounts yet for this time.

I've been watching for a while for November discounts. There are a few listed through 11/3, but I haven't seen anything after that.

If you are a member of DC, you might be able to find something that way. (We arrive the day after Thanksgiving and got a room at Cont with a 20% discount.)

Yup, we're arriving 2 days after Thanksgiving and the only discount we could snatch up was the 20% DC discount. Of course, we'll keep searching ....

we're travelling in early Nov. also. I haven't been able to find disount rates for ll/4 - ll/9. Hubby wants to stay off site, but if I found a good discount I think I could convince him!

Any suggestions would be sooooo appreciated

Thanks,
Ann

:confused:

The AP rates are out for November. I booked two rooms for two nights at the Contemporary (Nov. 17th and 18th) for 154.00 tax included ( in the wings) there were many more in the other premium hotels, and various prices, I think GF was 199 plus tax? There is a code to use, and I am not sure if I can say it but it is at the Mary Waring site that is listed on this site.
Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter