November Wait List Thread

For those of you who are moving resorts for one night (like I will have to do) and then going back to the resort the next day are you just going to have the resort that you are staying at for the majority of the days except for the one night hold your luggage or are you going to have the resort move your luggage for the one night and then move it back?

If someone has done this before or has comments on either way to do it would love to hear past experiences.

For those of you who are moving resorts for one night (like I will have to do) and then going back to the resort the next day are you just going to have the resort that you are staying at for the majority of the days except for the one night hold your luggage or are you going to have the resort move your luggage for the one night and then move it back?

If someone has done this before or has comments on either way to do it would love to hear past experiences.

My DH and I just talked about this today. I am going to have BWV hold all my luggage except a overnight bag. I am hoping they will also hold the food. I am not dragging everything with me just for a couple of hrs. sleep. Think about it we can't check in before 4 and out by 11, and you know we will check out sooner then that.

Called this morning to check on my wait list for 2 BR @ OKW on 11/15. Still nothing there, but they did have a 2 BR at SSR come open for 11/15, so took that. Will have to change resorts, but not bad considering we didn't make our reservations until 10/27. :banana:

any updates
My waitlist at BWV for 11/10 never cam through so we will be at SSR for our first night then moving over to BWV from 11/11-11/15, I'm just glad it's at the beginning of the vacation. This time on Friday I will be loading the car to get ready to go.
Good luck everyone!

We leave in two days and did not have any luck on our waitlist. Oh well, I still have my 1 bedroom villa at SSR. :yay:

Has anyone ever had any luck less than 7 days from check-in on the waitlist?

We leave in two days and did not have any luck on our waitlist. Oh well, I still have my 1 bedroom villa at SSR. :yay:

Has anyone ever had any luck less than 7 days from check-in on the waitlist?

Be sure to do a trip review I have never stayed at a 1 bdrm at ssr and that is what we have booked for this trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter