NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the ADRs for the Candlelight Processional haven't opened yet? It is listed on the dining page. I remember looking through yesterday and not seeing it listed in the C's when I was making an ADR for California Grill.

So the ADRs for the Candlelight Processional haven't opened yet? It is listed on the dining page. I remember looking through yesterday and not seeing it listed in the C's when I was making an ADR for California Grill.
We're still waiting, but hopefully the release day is getting close!!

You must have mentally blocked it out as the ADR link has been listed on the dining page for well over a month as I have been trying daily to see if the slots have been loaded to the database; unfortunately nothing yet. Just keep checking back. Last year the times officially came out around July 8, with a few lucky people taking advantage of a "glitch" around June 25.

Silly question I'm sure. But are Candlelight Processional ADRs hard to get? Like BOG hard to get?

Silly question I'm sure. But are Candlelight Processional ADRs hard to get? Like BOG hard to get?
If my memory serves me correctly, CP packages opened up last year on Monday, July 7th. Someone on Dis last year several days before had some "inside knowledge" and there were threads speaking about the ability to reserve. Sure enough, yes! :disrocks:IMO, CP are difficult to get depending on the restaurant that you choose and the time of the show. ENJOY, you will LOVE IT!:woohoo::santa:

Candlelight Processional Dec.9, 2014 Levar Burton.jpg The narrator last year on on Tues, Dec.9th last yr, 8:15 show was Levar Burton.He was FABULOUS!:yay: We ate at Chef de France(still tasting the excellent fillet, yum) VERY COLD that night though...Wasn't prepared enough for the nighttime chill:( as we were in the parks all day and we were "fooled" by the lovely daytime weather. BEAUTIFUL!:santa:

As PP mentioned, they can fill up quickly depending on the narrator, the restaurant, and the time of reservation you are looking for. But no, it's not like BOG!

I'm waiting also. This will be our first time doing all the Christmas activities and am very much looking forward to it. Hoping to land the CP package.

Last edited:
Which restaurants is your first, second, and third choice. We havent eaten at many EPCOT restaurants.

We are going to try for Biergarten as the kids meal choices at most places won't work for us. Coral Reef might be ok although the reviews on it are really mixed. La Hacienda de San Angel is a possibility as my family is from CA I'm thinking they would rather have something other than Mexican/Spanish food. Marrakesh looks great for the adults but the kids meals are too disappointing to pay for, same with Rose & Crown. If I'm going to take my kids to ethnic restaurants they should eat ethnic food.

I am really picky about Mexican food. So those two are off the list, as is Coral Reef and Garden Grill. First choice is Biergarten, second is Rose and Crown and third is whichever I can get.

Which restaurants is your first, second, and third choice. We havent eaten at many EPCOT restaurants.
We only want Marrakesh which usually isn't one of the popular ones, so I'm not too worried about securing a reservation. If for some reason we can't get it, Chefs de France would be our next pick.

DW and I have our first choice of Chefs de France. Second choice is Rose and Crown, Third is Biergarten.

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to try for Biergarten first since I've heard lots of good reviews I'll have to do some more research before I pick my second and third choice

Chefs de France is our choice as well. We have eaten at Via Napoli and la hacienda before for the CP and enjoyed both.

We love Biergarten and meeting new people. That's our first choice. DH wants to try coral reef, so that's our second choice. Good luck to everyone. This is more stressful than BOG!!

Thanks for the info. Anyone find it strange that I am really hoping for Whoopi?

I am hoping for Monday Nov 30, because I want to do MVMCP on Dec 1. We will see.

Another question, do ADRs come out before or after the narrator announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter