NWA changed our flight times...

SuzyQue

Serious Mickey Nut
I just made our reservation on 12/7 for Feb. 23 and today I get an e-mail that our departing flight leaves an hour later now (return flight only changed 5 minutes) "due to a change in their schedules". I went to their site and they have flights leaving earlier, I'd rather leave earlier than later. From experienced Northwest flyers, is this the norm? Are chances good they will change things around again before we leave, or should I call and see if they can move us to an earlier flight without price change? ~:(~

Our son recently had a flight change with a different airlines - he called them & had it switched to a time of 'his choice' without any problem. I can't figure out why it is 'ok' for the airlines to change your times - but - if you want to make a change they would charge you a fee!! Give NWA a call -- hope that you get the time that you want!!!

All the airlines make schedule changes every 2-3 months. Sometimes the changes are minor, sometimes not. Whether your flight times may change depends on when the changes occur and how far in advance you book your flight.

Call Northwest. Under these circumstances, you should be able to switch your flight without any fee being charged.

Hi,
We have flights scheduled in May. Northwest has changed the schedule two times already.
We have used Northwest for many years. This happens very often.
Sandy

It is hard to say whether you should get picky over a one hour difference.

But here, if you have a genuine need such as an important appointment, the airline still ought to grant you your choice of replacement flight at no additional charge. This should be based on any available seats, not necessarily seats in a particular fare range quota.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter