NY, NJ, CT, Mass DIS-ers, Where are you?

Anyone in Southeast Mass, or Rhode Island going to the Sex and the City movie? Maybe an impromptu Dis Meet up here? :)

We're from NH and heading to Disney Dec 5th -14th. We're staying at All Star Movies.

Nice to see there are still people posting to this thread. I hope everyone is surviving the heat and humidity. I feel like I'm at WDW except without the rides, resort, themed pool, etc. Annmarie

My parents are from Boston area...
I was born and raised in RI but now in CT...
Going for free Dining in Sep...:cool1:

Hey,
I am in Mass on the south shore!
My husband and I are going to Disney and staying at the Buena Vista Palace 7-18 to 7-27! Can not wait have never been with out the whole family!!!:lovestruc

I would love to have a meet up in Mass.:cutie:

This is my 2nd post!!!:yay:

how to you get a ticker?:offtopic:

WELCOME to the DIS!
Click on my ticker and it will take you to the website to make one...Then you need to click on user CP at the top of the page and edit signature and copy and paste the gibberish in the signature box

Norton MA - going back to WDW Christmas. Heading to Italy with ABD LaCosta Bella group next week!:yay:

Hey,
I am in Mass on the south shore!
My husband and I are going to Disney and staying at the Buena Vista Palace 7-18 to 7-27! Can not wait have never been with out the whole family!!!:lovestruc

I would love to have a meet up in Mass.:cutie:

This is my 2nd post!!!:yay:

how to you get a ticker?:offtopic:

Hey Trish,

I'm on the South Shore too. There are several places to get a ticker. THere is usually a ticker address added to most people who have a ticker. There is also a technical board that can help you out.

Annmarie

Hi all!:wave2: I'm new to Disney and very excited! I'm from Lowell, MA. My dream trip is aug. 12- 19.:cool1:
Are you guys planning a meet? Where exactly do I keep track of when the meets are? It would be interesting to actually go to one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter