NYE full-Chances on Disney collection

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DH and I really would like to be there over NYE however everything is full.(I expected that)... What are the chances of getting a moderate through the Disney collection for NYE?

DH and I really would like to be there over NYE however everything is full.(I expected that)... What are the chances of getting a moderate through the Disney collection for NYE?
Question for you, were you looking only for the one night?

Have you thought about doing the waitlist? This far out, you might be very successful with that.

I've thought about it. Actually 28th and 29th were available however 30th-3rd was booked solid. Even MS told me it would be hard to get.

I just hate not knowing. I like to plan...

I know that I may have to cancel one room for NYE night at SSR, and I would think that there may be other people that will cancel. Also, I heard that as rooms are being completed at AKV, they are being released to rent out. I have not tried to book anything other than DVC resorts with points, so I am not sure how likely it would be. Hopefully someone will have the answer.

I would put yourself on the waitlist ASAP. NYE reservations do come available. For instance, I am currently sitting on a 2BR *and* a studio at BWV myself, one of which I will be canceling. We go with friends every year and we NEVER know if they can make it until the very last minute (mid November) so I cover our butt with a second studio reservation. Another option is to rent a reservation from someone else. I see them pop up over on the rent/trade board every year.

I would put yourself on the waitlist ASAP. NYE reservations do come available. For instance, I am currently sitting on a 2BR *and* a studio at BWV myself, one of which I will be canceling. We go with friends every year and we NEVER know if they can make it until the very last minute (mid November) so I cover our butt with a second studio reservation. Another option is to rent a reservation from someone else. I see them pop up over on the rent/trade board every year.

Thanks for the advice. I will put in for a waitlist. I don't want to rent because I have 400 DDP to use... :thumbsup2

I would try waitlisting. We are booked Dec. 30th thru Jan 5th and we had to waitlist for the 31st and it came through a couple of weeks ago. Good luck. :goodvibes

Keep trying for a DVC property--we were able to book a 1BR at SSR in mid-December for NYE a couple years back.

Anne

waitlist, waitlist, waitlist.

NYE is so far out, you will have someting come thru. Also, have MS automatically book the room if it becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter