NYE - No park tips

Skywatcher1206

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We booked a last minute trip down to Disney World. We are not planning on going to any of the parks, but I would love to see some of the NYE fireworks. Does anyone have any tips as to where to go to see them? I think that the MK Fireworks would probably be best.

Also, would the trees still be up at Disney Springs even if the event is over?

Thanks all!

I think the Poly "locks down" their beach for guests staying at the resort only -- last year you had to get a wristband at the front desk. I'm sure how other MK resorts handle. Wherever you go, you'd probably need to arrive via Disney transportation or rideshare as parking will be strictly for resort guests and those with dining reservations only -- and plan to allow a lot of time for travel, the roads are pretty gridlocked. Boardwalk had a DJ out on the lawn and were handing out party hats and noisemakers -- could see the higher fireworks (EP) over the trees from the boardwalk. Dahlia Lounge over at Coronado might be an option -- views of both EP and DHS (I don't think they pipe in soundtrack). You might get more replies over on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board or even within the specific resort threads if there's one in particular you're interested in. Hope you have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter