Ocean View Room - Room request

HappyFairydust

Earning My Ears
This will be my first time in Aulani and I booked an ocean view room (hotel room directly from Aulani website. No DVC).
I was looking through the threads and it seemed like there are ocean view rooms where you have a sight to the four season.

So I called Aulani and requested a room as high as possible, in the inner „U“ (or you call it internal ocean view?“ - but then I was told all the ocean view hotel rooms are in the „inner U“ .
Is that true? Did they remove those „four season view“ rooms from the ocean view category?

Also, i‘d appreciate if someone has some input of any hotel requests I can make for a nice view to the ocean. (We are most likely gping to spend a significant amount of time in the room)

TIA!!

No, not all ocean view rooms are inside/resort facing. There are some ocean view rooms in the short wings that are facing the four seasons and also the ocean. Specifying that you want a resort facing room (inside) is probably the way to go if you don't want to see the Four Seasons. There are some ocean view rooms in the short wing of the Ewa Tower (opposite side of the Four Seasons).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter