Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow?!?!?! It's cold and windy here, and a bit wet, but no snow!:scared:

Caroline,
You are lucky! North and west of Morris County got socked with snow! We had some in Madison during work. It was fabulous but didn't stick!

BTW, love your name, same as my mom's!:goodvibes

Kristen

No snow here either, just plenty of rain, but being English i guess i should be used to that!

Its hard to believe that we were on the Wonder 2 weeks ago:sad:

Caroline,
You are lucky! North and west of Morris County got socked with snow! We had some in Madison during work. It was fabulous but didn't stick!

Kristen

I actually love to watch it snow, but not when it's windy! We hardly ever get any here at the bottom.:rolleyes:

Thanks. It's funny how I only met one other Caroline growing up and now there are so many young girls!

Thanks for the good wishes!

I go to the Livingston Mall at lunch sometimes.... I see you live in NY! State or City?

State. Suffern to be exact, just a mile from the Bergen County line.

Caroline,

Kristen

Parts of Orange County, NY had up to 14 inches! reminds me of a storm in early October in the mid-80s, when we were living in Dutchess County. Since trees hadn't lost their leaves yet, it did some serious damage.

Hello everyone!

Well the Magic will sail exactly 2 years from today with all of us onboard!!

We've just transferred our ressies to this sailing and will be part of a fairly large group all coming from South Louisiana!! (Hi Elliot's mommy!)

It will be dh (Ed) and I in room 6618. We will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary (10/19).

The larger event we're celebrating is my daughter's vow renewal for her 10th anniversary. My sister will be along with us and will be celebrating her birthday (10/27).

We've been planning for 10 months already but just didn't know which dates we would be transferring to in 2010. With the Magic's weird schedule, we had to go with Halloween since the Magic won't be back in time for Labor Day.

We've done the FE during our last cruise and loved it!

I'm sure the rest of our party will be showing up to make their first post on this thread soon now that my daughter picked the date of the cruise.

Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Hello everyone!

We've just transferred our ressies to this sailing and will be part of a fairly large group all coming from South Louisiana!! (Hi Elliot's mommy!)

It will be dh (Ed) and I in room 6618. We will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary (10/19).

The larger event we're celebrating is my daughter's vow renewal for her 10th anniversary. My sister will be along with us and will be celebrating her birthday (10/27).

We've been planning for 10 months already but just didn't know which dates we would be transferring to in 2010. With the Magic's weird schedule, we had to go with Halloween since the Magic won't be back in time for Labor Day.

I'm sure the rest of our party will be showing up to make their first post on this thread soon now that my daughter picked the date of the cruise.

YEAH I'M NOT THE ONLY CAJUN ON THIS ONE. My FE gifts for the last cruise were tiny bottles of Tobassco and CD of all sorts of 'Louisiana Music'. Hey I just realized that DH and I will have just had our 10th anniversary when we sail (Oct 21st). Wonder if I could con him into a vow renewal on CC......

Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard. Wow, this cruise is shaping up nicely already and we still have two years to go.

State. Suffern to be exact, just a mile from the Bergen County line.

Caroline,

I grew up in Mahwah!! Cross the State line many times when the age in NY was 18 and NJ was 21!!! My mom still lives there!!

Small world - as we all know!
Kristen:)

Hello everyone!

Yay!! Welcome!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
It is going to be great!

Caroline,

I grew up in Mahwah!! Cross the State line many times when the age in NY was 18 and NJ was 21!!! My mom still lives there!!

Small world - as we all know!
Kristen:)

I'm not Caroline, but yes, it is a small world :goodvibes

Oops!! Sorry Sandy! It has been a long weekend!:rolleyes1

Weekends are never long enough.

Well the 2008 Halloween cruise is over. Can't wait to hear from disneycruiser on how it went.

We did the 10/5 4 Day Cruise on the Wonder. Now we are hooked. DD, DM, DS, DS. DVC Members and enjoying the pictures of the cruise.

We did the 10/5 4 Day Cruise on the Wonder. Now we are hooked. DD, DM, DS, DS. DVC Members and enjoying the pictures of the cruise.

Hi Scott. Glad you found us. I think this is the earliest I've booked and joined a meet thread and can't believe how many people have signed up already.

Welcome! Can't wait for this trip and look forward to "meeting" you online!:goodvibes

Kristen

To prepare your paperwork, you will need to go to:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/dashboard/

To retrieve your information you will need:
- - - your confirmation number and
- - - the birth date of one of the cruisers in your party

Forms to fill out:
- - - Guest Information (available 8/1/2010)
- - - Payment Authorization (available 8/1/2010)
- - - Flight Information (available now)

After the Guest Information Form and Payment Authorization Forms have been completed, you are
then able to complete the "Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract” which you will want to print and bring
with you to the port. This contract must be read and signed by all in your sailing party.

Other forms that need to be filled depend on your party.
If there is a child in sailing party that is not traveling with its parent or legal guardian you will need to
fill out and have notarized the “Minor Authorization Form”.

You will need to notify DCL of any medical conditions or special needs that they should be aware of by
filling out the “Medical Information Form”. DCL must receive this completed form by 10/14/2010.

Please note that the last day to fill out/ print out these forms is 10/28/2010
after that date you will need to fill them out at the port

Hello all!

I'm thrilled to see how many have joined us!! I will work on the "roll call" first chance I get - but today is also my first day back to work so it might take awhile!

Some of you may have already heard but we had some pretty bad weather this trip :( We had rain and high seas - but - still had a great time!

We had booked parasailing and the eco tour for Castaway Cay - both were cancelled due to the waves. We had also booked the "Butterfly / Island Tour" for Grand Cayman but we were not able to get there so they switched that day to a sea day and we made an unscheduled stop in Key West so that was a nice surprise!

Pirate night and Halloween (celebrated on October 30) were wonderful! So many people dressed up it made the whole night so much fun!!

Well, people are strolling into my office so I best get to work . . .
more to follow soon . . .

Welcome back, Janice. Glad you had a great time and made do with the last minute changes. We must have jinxed it for you, since we also had to change itineraries the week before. When you get settled in, I'm eager to hear DCL celebrated Halloween on board. Also, since you booked this cruise before sailing , were you still able to re-book to take advantage of the on board deals?

Welcome Back Janice!

Glad you had a great time! I can't wait to hear what happened!

There are some less than stellar reviews of your week on the Trip Reports board, so I am really happy that you had fun!:)

Kristen

Welcome Back Janice!

Glad you had a great time! I can't wait to hear what happened!

There are some less than stellar reviews of your week on the Trip Reports board, so I am really happy that you had fun!:)

Kristen

My mother always taught me to make my own fun! I wasnt about to let a little bad weather ruin anything for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter