Oct/Nov/Dec Code Watch

aesalsa said:

The last time General Public codes were valid was from 1/2/05-4/16/05. I ended up getting the WL for $154/night plus tax for a Woods View.

~~Click HERE to see when other codes were released. **Please note that code rates are not and will not be posted; it is strictly to find when codes were released in the past.~~

So it really wasn't that long ago, and that was during Value season. Hope there may still be ;).

:wave2:

correction: Value season ended 2/16/05. After that it was PEAK season until April 16th.

n2mm said:
correction: Value season ended 2/16/05. After that it was PEAK season until April 16th.

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer. . . When I went it was value season.

aesalsa said:

The last time General Public codes were valid was from 1/2/05-4/16/05. I ended up getting the WL for $154/night plus tax for a Woods View.

~~Click HERE to see when other codes were released. **Please note that code rates are not and will not be posted; it is strictly to find when codes were released in the past.~~

So it really wasn't that long ago, and that was during Value season. Hope there may still be ;).

As silly as this may sound, this made my night! We are renting points for the first 5 nights and just can't afford the almost $300 for the last night at WL. I REALLY want to stay there since we have never been. Now at least I have some kind of hope!! Thank you soooo much Erika! :goodvibes

No problem! Glad it helped somebody. If you do get to stay at WL, I think you will LOVE it :)!! We did!

aesalsa said:
No problem! Glad it helped somebody. If you do get to stay at WL, I think you will LOVE it :)!! We did!

I have been spoiled, in that I have been fortunate enough to have stayed where ever I wanted in the past so I refuse to complain! I am fortunate enough to have found a great friend to rent points for 5 nights at the BWVs. It is the last night in question and as of now we have a standard room at the FQ, which I love. If I do get even luckier to try the WL I will love it for sure and I will remember you said so! :teeth:

Count me in for Nov....... maybe......we have to wait to see if any specials come out! Keeping my fingers crossed since the free dining is suppose to come out tomorrow through 10/4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter