• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct. reviews: ESPN, Boma, WCC, LTT, LeCel. PSB added

marybdisney said:
I was under the impression that all the food was brought to your table...however you indicate that there was a cold buffet area. Is this where you get those good looking cinnamon/caramel rolls I've seen pictures of? After they seat you do you get up and take items from this buffet before they bring out the hot stuff to your table?

Thank you for your reviews! I really enjoy it. :)

Hey, Mary -

In the past, all of the food was brought to the table. It was on a tiered sort of arrangement - at least for the fruit and pastries. We were there in 2003 and I seem to remember a separate platter with the protein foods came after they cleared away the fruit and pastries. Now, the fruit and pastries are on the cold buffet and the protein (and potato casserole - YUM) are served at the table. This worked out very well as my DS, especially, loves fruit and so could get as much as he wanted without bothering the waiter for more.

Tracie

perdidobay said:
Great reviews... I too liked the Maple creme brulee better than the vanilla.
And I agree with you about Boma's breakfast!

Isn't it the BEST! I would definitely do it again in a heartbeat, even without the DDP. Shoot - it easily served as breakfast AND lunch!

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter