October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magens Bay, is really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin - I've heard that. We've been to St. Thomas twice, the first time we went to St. John and the second time we did Godfrey on St. Thomas and went to Sapphire Beach. I really like St. John and was thinking of going back, this time going to Trunk Bay. But, do I want the hassle of cab to Red Hook, ferry to St, John and cab to the beach and then reversing the process or just taking it easy and going to Megan's Bay. Right now, I have the Megan's Bay Beach break scheduled. I was also considering the Buck Island Catamaran, but we're already doing the Golden Eagle in St. Martin. I think what I find out about the impact of three ships in port will determine ultimately what we do.

Ok I have a question that I am guessing some of you might be able to explain to me...i know its been answered over the main board but Im being lazy to look it up...What exactly is the dining plan and what benefit would it have to be IF I decided to do it? Im not a huge fan of food (Yea I know...crazy) and it would be just Chris and myself...which we can both share a meal...so what is the advantage of the dining plan over just buying meals or is there in my case? :confused3

I may be behind on my reading and this has already been answered, but just in case. Deb Wills' site has a great explanation. http://allears.net/pl/packages08a.htm IMHO, it used to be worth it when the price included tax and tip, now I'm not so sure. And I should warn you, it is a lot of food. When we did the older plan last may, I had three teenage girls with me and we ended up using most of our snack points the last day on stuff we could bring back on the plane.

Would you believe I was asked to be voluntarily bumped from our return flight today?? 6 weeks in advance? That's nuts. The guy on the phone said they don't usually offer compensation until people get bumped at the airport. But they offered us $200 each to take a different flight. So, now we leave at 7:40 AM!!! But we are already there at the Hyatt, and we'll have most of the day to to catch up stuff when we get home, and we got $800 in credits. Crazy!

Would you believe I was asked to be voluntarily bumped from our return flight today?? 6 weeks in advance? That's nuts. The guy on the phone said they don't usually offer compensation until people get bumped at the airport. But they offered us $200 each to take a different flight. So, now we leave at 7:40 AM!!! But we are already there at the Hyatt, and we'll have most of the day to to catch up stuff when we get home, and we got $800 in credits. Crazy!

That's awesome Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come join us on chapter 11!!!!

wow Erika!!!!! that's great!!!

I wonder why they have not closed this chapter yet?????????????

OpenSignNeonLightGODell2005XXL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter