October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise! Chapter # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You betcha! So what are you up to this weekend? YOu may have already said so earlier, but there were too many pages for me to keep up with everything!

Not much!!!!!!
It's actually a quiet weekend for me!! Finally!!:yay:

Just sports in the morning and church on Sunday and that's it!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

How about you???

well, I am doing a little secret shopping tomorrow (first time out, should be interesting!) bookmobile, and Sunday DH and Kaj have to go sell pancake bfast tickets for boy scouts. We are not going to church right now due to the horrific flu bugs and such out there... shudder!

Sounds like you have a pretty busy weekend!!!

I don't blame you....that flu out there is ugly!!

We all did the flu shots this year, but it sounds like the bugs flying around are not covered as well this time by the shot. Sean has been off oxygen for nearly a year now, and I would hate to have him have to go back on it due to a bug we could have avoided!

That definitely would not be good for him.....you're smart to play it safe!!!

What's secret shopping about???

LOL... I heard about it from a friend... you sign up with one of the secret shopping organizations, and they have you go out to a store and see how the store sales people treat you, whether they are following the guidelines set by the company. You get paid a certain $ amount to "shop" the store, plus they reimburse you up to a certain $ amount of what you buy!

we live near Boise, Idaho... used to live in a small town called Sweet, but it was too far from town for all the doctor/hospital visits between Sean and my MIL who lived with us for her last 4 yrs of life. I miss the country life, big time, but its SO nice not to have to drive a couple of hours each way to town.

I know exactly what you mean!!
I use to work in a grocery store and we would get secret shoppers!!!!!
How funny.....it didn't even click when you said that!!!
Shows how long I've been away from the store!! LOL

I figure this will give me a little spare change for the cruise, plus a free Christmas gift for one of the boys. LOL... maybe I can come up with a fun surprise for DH while we cruise.

I bet it's beautiful up there!!!
One of these days I'm going to make a road trip up there!!!
I've been to AZ, NV, and UT.....I'm getting closer!! LOL

It really is pretty... depending on the kind of scenery you like, you can find mountains, high desert, canyons (did you know we have a canyon deeper than the Grand canyon on the Snake River?), even a very large lava field. Doesn't hurt that the housing prices are better here too. LOL

just a few more posts to go till we hit the 3800 mark... do you think we can manage to get that tonight? :)

Oooh!!
That does sound pretty!!
I'll have to remember the snake river....I've been to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and areas around there, and those canyons are impressive!!!
It would be really cool to see a canyon deeper than them!!!

I can imagine how nice the housing is out there....When Randy retires, we plan on selling our house here and moving somewhere out of state into a nicer home!!

Oooh!!
That does sound pretty!!
I'll have to remember the snake river....I've been to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and areas around there, and those canyons are impressive!!!
It would be really cool to see a canyon deeper than them!!!

I can imagine how nice the housing is out there....When Randy retires, we plan on selling our house here and moving somewhere out of state into a nicer home!![/QUOTE]

Or should I say....Our dream home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter