October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise! Chapter#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE may just be there hanging out with you too since we are only going to the park for one day???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your coming in on Weds, right? We're not coming in until Thursday. If we do a park, it would have to be Friday. Unless the flight on Thurs is REALLY early. We'll see. No flights have been posted past the end of August yet!

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been coming out to play, I'm working again. Nobody's scaring me off, but my loan officers are ticking me off LOL!!!

300px-Fozziecurtain.JPG

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been coming out to play, I'm working again. Nobody's scaring me off, but my loan officers are ticking me off LOL!!!

Hi Erika!!!!!! You're just in time to help us finish out this chapter!!!
How was your day????

Your coming in on Weds, right? We're not coming in until Thursday. If we do a park, it would have to be Friday. Unless the flight on Thurs is REALLY early. We'll see. No flights have been posted past the end of August yet!

Yes, Wed. Morning.. What airline are you going to be flying???!!!!!!!!!!!

Indecision completed the chapter!! It is technically full!! 3750 posts, 250 pages! Who's starting Chapter 5???

Yes, Wed. Morning.. What airline are you going to be flying???!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that depends! Allegiant Air hasn't listed it's flights past August. They fly into Sanford, out of Huntington. Southern Skyways hasn't listed thiers either. They also fly into Sanford but out of Charleston. THEN, Delta flies out of Charleston, but it's not a direct flight and it's usually more money. It just depends on what Allegiant and Southern post for thier flights! I wish they would hurry up about it!

Well, that depends! Allegiant Air hasn't listed it's flights past August. They fly into Sanford, out of Huntington. Southern Skyways hasn't listed thiers either. They also fly into Sanford but out of Charleston. THEN, Delta flies out of Charleston, but it's not a direct flight and it's usually more money. It just depends on what Allegiant and Southern post for thier flights! I wish they would hurry up about it!

Do you have JetBlue or AirTran???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter