October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

ssanders79

NO FLASH photography means just that!
Welcome!
7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic Itinerary A
Mickeys Magical Southern Caribbean Crew - nominated by Tracy Fryer Vollmers (AKA on DisBoard: scrapbookmomma74)
7-night-southern-caribbean-cruise-disney-magic-itinerary-a.jpg

1. San Juan, Puerto Rico
  2. At Sea
  3. St. Johns, Antigua
  4. Castries, St. Lucia
  5. St. Georges, Grenada
  6. Bridgetown, Barbados
  7. Basseterre, St. Kitts

TifffanyD said:
We'll be joining you!! (duh)

Duh and YAY!!! What about schmij? He better join the thread too!!

I still can't believe DCL is actually sailing to the southern Caribbean on a non-special/holiday cruise.

605 days LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are officially booked on this one, too! Silverfox, have we cruised together before? I see your posts often, and feel that maybe we have?

We have cruised with Tiff before. Yipee!!!

This will be our PLATINUM cruise (pending we take the 2 we have booked this year and 1 next June).

Can't wait for the Southern route!

Duh and YAY!!! What about schmij? He better join the thread too!!

I still can't believe DCL is actually sailing to the southern Caribbean on a non-special/holiday cruise.

605 days LOL!!!

Oh he will definitely be on - it's me we're worried about. Might be Matt and Scott together - LOL. Hopefully I get a confirmation soon.

We may do FE but we would want to do similar gifts to what we have in Dec so not sure!

We are officially booked on this one, too! Silverfox, have we cruised together before? I see your posts often, and feel that maybe we have?

This will be our PLATINUM cruise (pending we take the 2 we have booked this year and 1 next June).

YAYAYAY! We cruised together in June and it was an awesome group!!! :)

Please count us in on this great trip. This will be our fourth cruise but first to the southern carb. It will be official tomorrow : yay::yay:

Keeping an eye on this thread. We cruised this itinerary on the QM2 (except St. Kitts) and it conveniently falls on my week off. We won't book until we're on the Fantasy in September though.

gometros said:
Keeping an eye on this thread. We cruised this itinerary on the QM2 (except St. Kitts) and it conveniently falls on my week off. We won't book until we're on the Fantasy in September though.

John at DU called DCL who said this sailing is expected to sell out by today or tomorrow. Good luck if you wait!

scrapbookmomma74 said:

No we haven't cruise together but I've chatted on threads with you. I recall getting flamed for backing up your feelings on FE gifts....

This will be a FUN time!!!

Just jumping into the thread...my wife (TifffanyD) is already here, as well as others from our past (Hi!!!). I'm super-excited for something new from DCL.

schimj said:
Just jumping into the thread...my wife (TifffanyD) is already here, as well as others from our past (Hi!!!). I'm super-excited for something new from DCL.

Well hello Matt!! Don't leave Tiff on a random island please like Costa Maya!!!

LOL oh yeah! I think he had an assist from your husband tho as Scott tried to tell us the ship left later than it did! :rotfl2:

BTW my booking now shows I am on this sailing - haha - YAY!

What's the saying? If you love something, set it free? I was just testing that. Luckily she came back :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter