October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I hope it's there, but I had to cancel just now over the phone

'Ohana 10/23 for 3 at 5pm. A few mins ago there was a 5:15 available too.

Doesn't anyone ever cancel Boma?!! Seems harder than 'Ohana to get lately (and I have an 'Ohana res I would cancel for someone else to get if I could only find a Boma ressie!!).....

Doesn't anyone ever cancel Boma?!! Seems harder than 'Ohana to get lately (and I have an 'Ohana res I would cancel for someone else to get if I could only find a Boma ressie!!).....

There are two Boma resides open for 5 on 10/25 4:45 and 8:50

There are two Boma resides open for 5 on 10/25 4:45 and 8:50

That is not our date, but I should have specified, a ressie at a "normal" time. 4:45 is way too early (it's arrival day and we wouldn't get there in time for that) and 8:45 is way too late for us. Can only use something between 6 and 7 (maybe 7:30, but even that is pushing it for us)....

We have lots to do on arrival day so I need to be kind of specific with the meal time...

Oh, and we are just a party of 2, so I think there are fewer options for that. Every time I look for a bigger group, something shows up. But not for 2 (or just 1 - tried that too...).

We have a 6:45 'Ohana that we will just keep if we can't get Boma. But DH says he'd rather do Boma than 'Ohana (and now after thinking about it for a long time I agree with him), so I'm just trying to make the switch. But my point is, I see tons of 'Ohana cancellations on this thread and I've seen none for Boma. Just seems odd to me is all...

I just cancelled a Coral Reef at 5:35 on 10/31 for 4 people and an Ohana on 10/29/13 for 4 at 6:45 p.m.

I have a California Grill ADR for Friday, October 25, 7:20pm, 3 Adults that I'll be cancelling. I'll hold onto it until tomorrow in case someone wants it. PM me if interested in trying to coordinate a time.

I just canceled CRT for tomorrow. 7:05pm for 5 people 10/22. It is a party night, so you technically need admission for MNSSHP. We decided it doesn't make sense to miss out on the party with this sit down meal. Hope someone can grab it!

I have a bunch of ADRs that I am going to unload tomorrow at 5pm. All are for 3 adults

Oct. 24 -
California Grill - 5:15pm
Kona Cafe - 8:10pm

Oct. 25 -
Tuskerhouse - 10:45am

Oct. 26 -
Coral Reef - 12:10pm
Biergarten - 7pm

Oct. 27 -
Ohana - 7:30am
Grand Floridian Cafe - 5pm

Oct. 28
H&V Fantasmic - 3:45pm

If you are interest in any of these, please PM me. Any unclaimed/uncoordinated ones will be released at 5pm tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/22).

Sorry but just canceled GC 10/24 @9 for 2 good luck

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi, we completely forgot to cancel our reservation for tonight. So if someone wants it iwill give you the confirmation number so we don't get charged.
I don'nt know if i can post my email, because i can't sent PMs.
Thank you!

Hi all,

I have a Coral Reef reservation for 4 on Saturday, 10/26 at 4:35PM that I need to cancel.

PM me if you wish to coordinate.

I'm cancelling tonight if I don't hear from anyone as I'm leaving tomorrow!! :yay:

Hi all, I have a Coral Reef reservation for 4 on Saturday, 10/26 at 4:35PM that I need to cancel. PM me if you wish to coordinate. I'm cancelling tonight if I don't hear from anyone as I'm leaving tomorrow!! :yay:

Last call - I will be cancelling this around 9pm unless someone gets to me sooner. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter