October 2014 Code watch!

We are going next October but will likely rent DVC points. I want to make certain we have a reservation to accommodate 6 of us. Good luck to everyone else in their search to get a great rate!

October 2014 is our plan. Wouldn't a pin for ALL of 2014 be nice.(we always get codes for dates we CANT go. :(

We are going October 20th-27th for my DD's 5th birthday. Really hoping I continue to get the pins I have been getting or that some sort of discount is offered next year. It would be awesome to switch our Bay Lake View room to a Theme Park View room at the CR if a discount comes out.

We REALLY want to be able to go Oct 2014. It will be Baby's first visit and he/she will be just over 1yr old. We usually travel with my parents and friends of ours that live down there. Everyone is on high alert. Here's hoping!!!

We are going and doing both Universal and Disney! Hoping for Pins or General Public discounts......Not sure on dates yet - it will depend on flight prices and my daughters college break!! :cool1:

Count us in, October 1-12, 2014:) Running the numbers and dreaming!! Gonna be a long year:(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

When can you book 2014? I see the dates on the booking calendar but if I click on any of them it just redirects me back to the resort page.....we would only need a couple of days next year to end out our cruise :)

Waiting to hear about Pin Codes for later in the 2014 year! Would be so nice to upgrade my October reservations!

This is what I'm on the lookout for! I highly doubt CSR will be booked, so I've factored a 25% RO discount into my numbers - don't make me wrong, Disney!

Is there an easy place to see what deals have historically been offered in Oct? We can go most any week, so trying to decide what week is best :)

We are going in Oct. to celebrate DD's 16th birthday! Let the planning begin!!!!! Free Dining will help to make this trip a truly special Celebration!

What are codes an where or how do you get them? I assume I make reservations an get a code from Disney by email possibly to apply to my trip to save some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter