**October 2016 Check-in!**

We leave tomorrow from PDX tomorrow to LAX. I've never been so nervous in my life- we are flying with our recently (June) turned two year old. He's a bit sensitive so I'm trying my best to think positive. It's only a two hour flight... I've never flown with kids of my own. I've been hyping up the plane ride and Disneyland to him and while he doesn't exactly get it he keeps reminding me now that he gets to see Mickey Mouse so I'm using that as leverage lol. Happy October everyone!

We leave tomorrow from PDX tomorrow to LAX. I've never been so nervous in my life- we are flying with our recently (June) turned two year old. He's a bit sensitive so I'm trying my best to think positive. It's only a two hour flight... I've never flown with kids of my own. I've been hyping up the plane ride and Disneyland to him and while he doesn't exactly get it he keeps reminding me now that he gets to see Mickey Mouse so I'm using that as leverage lol. Happy October everyone!
I would recommend bringing something for him to drink from a sippy cup. The sucking can help a lot with the ears with take off and landing. Also something for him to chew on, in case the drinking doesn't work. The change in pressure is usually the scariest part for little ones, because they don't understand what is going on.

I know you will have a great time!

Wait a second... "Time to START packing"--I don't understand this... you mean people wait to start packing?! Lol! I've had almost everything packed for weeks! (Clearly I'm a bit overexcited, and use packing to make me feel like its closer to time to leave than it really is!)

Packing is one of my most favorite things to do (sick, right?!) but I haven't even started packing yet and our trip is in a week! I have so much to get done before our trip that my packing is on the back burner as of right now. :( Hopefully it'll start in the next couple of days.

Figures... flight delayed lol. Was expected to arrive at LAX at 8:50P and now our arrival time is after 10PM. It's going to be rough night for everyone getting up early to be at the park at 8am tomorrow. :)

Figures... flight delayed lol. Was expected to arrive at LAX at 8:50P and now our arrival time is after 10PM. It's going to be rough night for everyone getting up early to be at the park at 8am tomorrow. :)
BOOO :tink:Hope everyone gets some sleep

Just a heads up saw on another thread they closed down all of critter country. Apparently Pooh will be open on weekends only. Kinda bummed that there are 3 rides closed when we go. I do understand why but still disappointing. :guilty::sad1:

Just a heads up saw on another thread they closed down all of critter country. Apparently Pooh will be open on weekends only. Kinda bummed that there are 3 rides closed when we go. I do understand why but still disappointing. :guilty::sad1:
I know :( Its our first ever trip and alot is closed :( 5 days and counting.. Its becoming crunch time and its getting so hard to keep this secret *LOL*

3 rides?? You mean Splash Mountain, Pooh and what other ride? D: I'm leaving Saturday 15 and I thought those 2 were the only closed rides!

We're going on the 24th and it's a small world is also closed at that time. I'm not sure the last day it is open though.

We're going on the 24th and it's a small world is also closed at that time. I'm not sure the last day it is open though.

I believe the 24th is the first day IASW is down. We are there the 20-24 and the 24th is the only day of our visit it is scheduled to be down.

I know :( Its our first ever trip and alot is closed :( 5 days and counting.. Its becoming crunch time and its getting so hard to keep this secret *LOL*

Critter Country isn't fully closed continuously, according to the app. It looks like at least Pooh and Hungry Bear will be open on weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter