October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott here, OK all ya Wisconsinites, I just got done watching a show on Food network called Road Tasted with the Dean brothers (Paula's sons). So how do I get my hands on a Kringle and Sprecher rootbeer. The kringle was from Bendtsen's Backery. The rootbeer was from the Sprecher brewery. The last stop was at Beechwood Cheese. They had chicken soup cheese. Sounds good.:thumbsup2

Tonight was the first time she had a bath in a big tub. Last time she was in her small little baby tub and she splashed so much, she made puddles on the floor and I needed a bath afterwards! :lmao:

She did lots of splashing tonight!!! :yay:

June_20070626_0359.jpg

Well gents....I think I may retire early this evening...teeth are hurting a little. :sad2:

G'night partner!

Chris, see you on the dance floor!!! :woohoo:

By the way, we passed that other thread! Good work gentlemen!

Well gents....I think I may retire early this evening...teeth are hurting a little. :sad2:

G'night partner!

Chris, see you on the dance floor!!! :woohoo:

By the way, we passed that other thread! Good work gentlemen!

G'night partner. I wont be back full time till Saturday night, might pop in during the afternoons though.

Ok so AFEG was making some statements that really deserved a here's your sign.

Here is one. Kelsey our oldest DD at dinner was eating ice cream and says "boy this ice cream is really cold, I know ice cream is cold but not this cold.":rotfl:

Then we get home tonight and we live in a gated community. Well the west gate is broken (it is stuck open) We pull in the driveway and there is a truck at the call box calling someone to be let in. Hello the gate is open, go through it. :lmao:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Keep them coming ...:)

I don't get it as usual. But usually it is AFEG that i don't understand!!! i will definitely be just smiling and nodding my head at him!!!!! Probably that Australian girl too. Hope it is dry for her move tomorrow!!!

First question to goofy "do you do a turn love?"....:rolleyes1

Someone help me. Our 12 year old is driving me to drink tonight. She just came up to me saying "I'm a potato, I'm a potato" so I looked at her and she has Mrs. Potato head earrings on, dancing around the room.

Welcome to parenting a teenager....:rotfl2:

I thought I was the only one who did not understand AFEG. I am glad it is not just me. I will be :) and nodding also:rolleyes1

любопытное траханье не Вы?...:rotfl2:

My poor English Muffin......

I have a friend...:flower3:

They just don't love and appreciate you like I do my Yorkshire pudding!;)

Darling less of this pudding talk please...:rolleyes1

At this point the memory is getting worse not better so I hope it improves soon. Yes she is still coming on the cruise. I hope we get some time to ourselves to drink and hang out with everyone. We are sending our kids to AFEG's room just so we can get some time to ourselves.

Can you understand "Go forth and multiply"?...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Scott here, You were in theater? As for borrowers, you just took advantage of a perfect opportunity to better yourself when presented.:rofl:

Yes,i played Dick whittington's cat....:rolleyes1

Good morning Mr. Danceman! :dancer:

Oh Cass love,trust me when i say i would grace a dance floor in the same way Cabo would grace a Fed X main sorting office floor....:rolleyes1

Dust stuff for NeilOne suspects he may need some about now"Not there,i said box 258542 goes into room 5 zone 11,not room 11 zone 5 i just wish you'd bloody listen Neil".....Deep breaths Karen love,deep breaths.....pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter