October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am right there with you. DH was going to get a lot of OT but couldn't because DD moved in with us. So that really cut us back. The credit statements just keep going. I had to buy enough clothes for both the kids since they really did not live with us for more then 2 days at a time we did not have that many clothes for them.

Sorry to hear that too.

I'm living life like I'm a dual income household but there's really only me
But I can say that my son has never missed out on much of anything.

I'll just be paying everything off while he's starting his own career, family etc...

Perhaps I'll win the lottery!:idea:

Rose, I'm surprised you haven't posted any of the "working out" smileys from that site. :rotfl:

HMMMM...

I've sent some by email to boyfriend Bob but somehow thought they might not belong on our DIS boards....
Do you think they'd get by the moderators???????;)

I have to be going to pick up Sean from work.

We are going to practice some parallel parking tonight.

I've signed him up for his road test next Wednesday....
Don't think he'll pass but it's been a year since he got his permit and he's got to try sometime!:scared1: :sad2:

Don't think he'll pass but it's been a year since he got his permit and he's got to try sometime!:scared1: :sad2:

Good luck.

I'm off too.

I'll be back on later tonight.

wish him luck for me. I failed the written part the first time and passed the driving part.

Yes, Sunday is the big day!! :woohoo:

Ok, well I am off now. Won't be back until at least Tuesday, more likely Wednesday.

Bye everyone! Have a great week-end, keep up the posts, it will take me a day just to catch up :lmao:

Good luck today losers!! :thumbsup2 I've already posted my results this morning! See you next Friday :rolleyes:

bye cass and rob. have fun at humpfest 2007 !!:cheer2:

wish him luck for me. I failed the written part the first time and passed the driving part.

Wow Carrie! That's incredible!

Seems like most people pass the written and fail the driving at least the first time.
I failed the driving twice!:rotfl:

Today's the last day with internet, Rob is taking down our server later this afternoon :sad1:

Mike, Robin, Nancy & Chuck are supposed to come up and help with the move but I have a feeling they are gonna stand us up, they may be frolicking about in Florida instead :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

hey, i was ready. but nancy got cheap and wouldnt chip in for gas so we drove to wdw instead. its a lot closer than the north pole (i think thats where you live, right?)
i gotta date with minnie mouse.:rolleyes1 :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter