October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

Ahhh...the Beer Tasting. I missed that one. Even though I don't drink beer, I will NOT miss that on KK2.

Glad to see you back on the KK Paige.

I went to the wine tasting but don't drink wine. I still had a really good time.

Hi, I'm Cass.....

and I'm a KKer....

it's been awhile since I've KK'ed...
I fell off the KK wagon a little over a year ago now :guilty:

I miss it so!

We have great memories from the KK

like this one...

this nice lady and crazy man taught my daughter how to blow kisses...:love:

DCL2007_20071026_0175.jpg

DCL2007_20071026_0174.jpg

We met some cool pirates pirate:

DCL_20071024_0155.jpg

Had the best dining mates evah! Although we are missing some pics of some of them :sad2:

DCL2007_20071021_0152.jpg

DCL2007_20071021_0158.jpg

And we even got to fly with some of them :thumbsup2

DCL2007_20071026_0034.jpg

Yeah, she's 12. She keeps Julia now. Harrison only for short times because of the diapers. But that is no longer an issue. She is very responsible and mature.

Gotta love the "built-in babysitter" don't ya?

We have problems finding/keeping them (we moved, they get too old, and another was very responsible and then stood us up 1 day before New Year's Eve 2 years ago).

Gotta love the "built-in babysitter" don't ya?

We have problems finding/keeping them (we moved, they get too old, and another was very responsible and then stood us up 1 day before New Year's Eve 2 years ago).

Only a few more years, Jeff, and he'll be able to stay by himself.:thumbsup2

Hi, I'm Cass.....

and I'm a KKer....

it's been awhile since I've KK'ed...
I fell off the KK wagon a little over a year ago now :guilty:

I miss it so!

We have great memories from the KK

like this one...

this nice lady and crazy man taught my daughter how to blow kisses...:love:

DCL2007_20071026_0175.jpg

DCL2007_20071026_0174.jpg

We met some cool pirates pirate:

DCL_20071024_0155.jpg

Had the best dining mates evah! Although we are missing some pics of some of them :sad2:

DCL2007_20071021_0152.jpg

DCL2007_20071021_0158.jpg

And we even got to fly with some of them :thumbsup2

DCL2007_20071026_0034.jpg

Welcome back Cass. We'll try to keep your KK memories alive here. We will have great reunion on KK2 as well.

Love the Pics. You need to put one of Kira from that cruise up with one from her and her big girl bed. :thumbsup2

I look at the ones of my and Karen's DS's and they have grown a lot in the last 14-15 months. :sad1:

Only a few more years, Jeff, and he'll be able to stay by himself.:thumbsup2

I don't even think I want him by himself when he's 12. :scared1:

He may have a sitter until he's 18. :lmao:

Although, I know how I was in my teen years, don't think I want him home with a female sitter. ;) :eek: :rotfl2:

Jeff, you didn't know about the wine tasting?

Well, here is my favorite pic from that event....Neil looks like he's saying,"What did you just call me?"

I knew about it. I think Suz even went to it. What I'm saying is I should have gone to the Beer tasting even though I wasn't going to drink.

Ok, since I've killed the thread, I'm going to go eat my dinner.....chili hot dogs.

I'm still here. Just trying to balance DISing with Work. Not 5:00 yet here and unless I do what I'm trying to get done, it will get screwed up (which is happening because I'm not doing it :sad2: ).

Cass,

When converting Kira's bed, couldn't you have used the end boards for a head and foot board and made it a single bed? That is how DS's bed converted. It went from Crib to Infant/Toddler Bed to Single to Double. They call it a Crib (or Bed) for Life.

We have since made it a double and put it in the Guest Room and got him bunk beds (single for both).

Welcome back Cass. We'll try to keep your KK memories alive here. We will have great reunion on KK2 as well.

Love the Pics. You need to put one of Kira from that cruise up with one from her and her big girl bed. :thumbsup2

I look at the ones of my and Karen's DS's and they have grown a lot in the last 14-15 months. :sad1:

I know eh! All our kids will look so different come KK2!!! I look back at Kira's pics and she was a bald-headed baby LOL!:lmao:

Cass,

When converting Kira's bed, couldn't you have used the end boards for a head and foot board and made it a single bed? That is how DS's bed converted. It went from Crib to Infant/Toddler Bed to Single to Double. They call it a Crib (or Bed) for Life.

We have since made it a double and put it in the Guest Room and got him bunk beds (single for both).

Unfortunately her crib doesn't convert to a bed, it's just a crib. But the bed was a crib that did convert but I couldn't use that crib because I would have had to bend WAYYYY over to pick her up when she was a baby (the side part didn't come down).

It should last her quite a while, so we're happy with it :thumbsup2

Unfortunately her crib doesn't convert to a bed, it's just a crib. But the bed was a crib that did convert but I couldn't use that crib because I would have had to bend WAYYYY over to pick her up when she was a baby (the side part didn't come down).

It should last her quite a while, so we're happy with it :thumbsup2

Our is almost exactly like that one and when it was in crib form, what you have now as the head and foot board were the front and back of the crib. It had two ends then that were the width of the crib mattess. What we could do is take the rails you used on the double, and put them with the ends and make a single bed.

As for the drop side, I know, our only flipped down, exposing about 6-10 inches. It was fine when the mattress was raised, but when you put it down when they get older (i.e. the climbing ages), it is a reach to the mattress.

One word of caution, if yours is the same set up as ours, watch the pins that hold the bed rails. Ours loosen every once in a while. We also have one of the rails that split becasue we didn't keep the footboard straight (i.e. don't wiggle them too much).

Nonetheless, it is a great bed (and idea for whomever invented it).

Hope she gets to sleep a little earlier for you tonight.

My boys had a convert-a-crib, too. They are in bunks now, but if my 4th bedroom wasn't being used as a video game lair, I would have it set up for guests.:rotfl:

My boys had a convert-a-crib, too. They are in bunks now, but if my 4th bedroom wasn't being used as a video game lair, I would have it set up for guests.:rotfl:

Nope, video games here go right on the big screen in the family room.

Although, my den is in the spare bedroom, but it is in the closet. We have walk-in closets in all the bedrooms, so there is ample room.

Well here's one of the KK meet...
IMG_3096.jpg

We didn't get to hang out to much with you all because of DD not wanting to go into the clubs until the last couple of night. I soooo wish I was going on the October cruise, makes me cry thinking about it everytime. I feel I have gotten to know most of you so much better now. I am very happy though that I got to spend sometime with Jeff, Chris, and Heather, and their families in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter