October 20th 2007 Western Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about the Palos Tiramissu (sp?) I love this pudding, but apparently its only at Palos? Is it on the menu EVERY night, cos we will book Palos one night just for that. If not we might give Palos a miss.

Linda - you can breathe again. Tiramisu is on the menu every night. I love it, but don;t like the chocolate pudding and get a funny look from the waiters when I decline it - wot no souffle!!

Heather

PS - Get better Nancy.:grouphug:

Being a man i THINK i can get away with saying this,not all babies our edible (sorry but some our down right ugly)but in baby Kira case she is adorable full stop,a beautiful little thing who could be eaten in one mouth full with or without sugar.....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

"I think Lindy Loo has kidnapped Chris and put him inside her snowman.

She's hoping he wont thaw til after Oct 20 so she can get his concierge"

What some lady's will do to get inside my concierge.....:lmao:

Jeff - have you been over to the repo thread recently. Some kind person has hijacked the first thread and summarised all the important information on page one. A lot easier to join in now.

Heather

Thanks everyone for the welcome and information.

Hi Chris, I forgot you where doing a B2B.

We haven't decided yet we are going around with so many different cruises right now my head is spinning. Just need to find one where there will be alot of teens so DD will have someone to hang out with.

Hope to decide soon.

Kim

"My and my best friend Jane went last Dec to Bournemouth for a murder mystery event, which was based on the Sound of Music. I brought this for her as a birthday treat, as shes one of these people who have a fab job and earns tons of money, so getting presents can be really hard.
We had the time of our life, it was surreal.
We were on a table with another couple a book maker ( betting shop owner) and his "wife" who was about 30 yrs younger than him and said she was a glamour model!!! We pretended to work for the BBC , and that we cast extras for TV programmes like Eastenders, Casualty etc. ALL night the glamour model was trying to get a job from us, and he man was buying us drinks to "help".
We got so drunk my mate who is single, ended up snogging a guy, who was dressed as a nun. I fell in the flower beds, in the front of the hotel.

What a night !!!"

I suspect this lady will have to be kept a close eye on or things almond the lady's could get out of hand.....:rotfl2:

Jeff - have you been over to the repo thread recently. Some kind person has hijacked the first thread and summarised all the important information on page one. A lot easier to join in now.

Heather

No, I haven't spent much time over there. :lmao:

I'm 12th on the post list (and you know how many posts are over there) and actually have 2 more posts on that thread than I do here. And I've been over ther for less than 2 weeks.

I need a life. :rotfl2:

Nancy, hope you feel better. You wouldn't have wanted to drive in the snow anyways today. The plows haven't been out.

Suz said it took her 1/2 hour to go on Silver Spring from the road just east of Silver Spring Country Club (the one down the hill, I think it is "Y") to the business park. What is that, maybe 2 miles at best. And she drives an SUV.

It's only 2 or 3 inches, but without the plowing, it might as well be 5 or 6.

Hello Jeff how are things over on the loony thread?,i dare not look as to how many pages Ive missed as i simply may not be young enough to EVER catch up again over there.....:rotfl2:

Hello Jeff how are things over on the loony thread?,i dare not look as to how many pages Ive missed as i simply may not be young enough to EVER catch up again over there.....:rotfl2:

Chris,

Yeah, they are nearing post 19,000 some time today. It is a lot to go through.

However, as Heather mentioned above, Lisa (the moderator) has done a good job of summarizing everything into the very first post. You won't need to read through all the rambling. Anything important is right there up front.

So since I'm home sick today I thought I'd do a few of those things that I've been putting off for too, too long.

Decided to make covers for the DVD cases of our home movies. DS recorded all of our old VHS tapes onto DVD's a few years ago. I decided to play them on tv while I'm making cool covers with my new software. Well, looks like only DVD 1-6 works which covers only the first 3 years worth of VHS tapes. I have 5 more DVD's which won't work at all. And those 5 DVDs hold memories from 1989-2006!! Threw them back into the box and will have to forget about it until I can afford a VHS-DVD recorder and do it myself.:scared1:

Then I thought I'd make a great cup of Orange Cappaccino. Ooops, forgot, the water company just knocked on the door and told me they are shutting off our water for a while because of a water main break. OK...so here's my question. Why do the pipes burst when the weather gets warmer rather than when it was below zero all last week? No Orange Cappaccino for me!!

Hey, I got an idea. Let's do some laundry!! Oh Hello...Nancy, remember no water??:confused:

Heh!! Let's update my resume' !! Ran out of ink in my printer and the other printer is for photos. Aghhh!!:headache:

Exercise? Nope:sick:

Sleep? Can't do it.:eek:

Sheesh! I should just go to work! :scared:

Oh Nancy you poor thing. If you're looking for something to do you could always do my ironing;)

Well....believe it or not my car didnt cost a thing:banana: - well, £40 MOT certificate but apart from that - nought, zero, nil, none, no spondoolies:cool1:

I might even clean it - I have had it nearly 3 years and I havent given it a wash yet:rolleyes1 (hubby has once or twice). There is actually mold growing on the rubber bits round the windows:rotfl:

Not one for the kids to read but.........

The husband had just finished reading a new book titled, "You Can
>>>Be the Man
>>>of Your House!" He stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up
>>>to his
>>>wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said sternly, "From now on,
>>>you need
>>>to know that I am the man of this house and my word is law! You
>>>will prepare
>>>me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal,
>>>you will
>>>serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner you are going to go
>>>upstairs with
>>>me, and we will have the kind of sex that I want. After that, you
>>>are going
>>>to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel
>>>me dry and
>>>bring me my robe. Then you will massage my feet and hands. Then
>>>after that's
>>>done, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"
>>>
>>>His wife replied, "The fu*king funeral director would be my guess."
>
>:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

very funny joke, Karen. :lmao:

Hey Nancy, hope you're feeling better!

Hope everyone is else is doing well...I'm not sure how I'm doing - it depends on when you ask! ;)

ok guys. trying to get caught up after some health problems and computer problems. looks like we have a lot of reading to do.
turns out all i needed was a pacemaker adjustment (i call it a tune up).
also all we needed was a new computer monitor.
cass and rob. love the kira pics. i have been babysitting our 5 month grandaughter when the kids regular sitter cant make it. for me that means working 3rd shift on my job 11pm to 7 am then babysitting till 3:30. thats a long time for an old guy like me to stay awake but shes fun.
our daughter is in photgraphy school so we get a lot of professional pics of the baby cheap.
WALT and DI. are you guys out there? cant wait to see you guys again. robin wants to do the dolphin thing this time so keep that in mind.
maybe we will get Subhash and Everlee as our servers again.
wont be long now guys. mike and robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter