October 20th 2007 Western Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
More beer for us at the DISS party no?....:rolleyes1

OOOOhhh....and "drinks of the day"....:drinking1

Wow, so much posting today. Wish I had something worthy to post. Just sitting here, waiting for news from my DH, Rob, on whether he's being promoted.....I say yes for the promotion, no to the next duty station that this promotion will take us........:yo-yo:

I need many many "drinks of the day"......

Oh, and while I'm wishing, I wish to be at Mardi Gras next week! :joker: New Orleans would be a fun stop on the 7 day western......no matter what you've heard, the city's coming back! The food is better than ever! The aquarium and zoo are awesome too! I miss it, can you tell?!

Karen,

I've been meaning to change my avatar.........I kept forgetting! Now it may be a little easier to see our posts at a glance. That is, if I haven't chosen another one that someone else has!:rotfl:

I think we both have great taste!:)

Plenty of dust stuff to Jason and Karen...but for different reasons.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

If I ask nicely do you think our servers might get me a Tiramisu from Palos, and bring it to the standard resturant.?????

I did read somewhere (not sure where now) that you could order Palo desserts from Room Service.

Someone maybe able to confirm....???:idea:
Heather

Paige, fingers crossed for you and Rob. :wizard:

Brenda is Jay home yet? Hope he is OK. :grouphug:

Now Heahter if I can get Palo puddings in my stateroom, I might not bother leaving !!!:rotfl2: well except for a knees up at Chris "posh pad" !!!:dance3: :dance3:

Yes Heather is a definite,i have to be honest and say if i had to spend any length of time with some of the ruperts over there I'd end up giving free swimming lessons to some if you know what i mean....:rotfl2:

I also think this is a great set of people and were all really looking forward to meeting you all in person.....:)

Yes, Rick and I are a definate and I agree that the larger the group the harder it is to make any good friends. But it will be nice to meet up with everyone on this cruise..and then meet up again in August 2008. We'll be one step ahead of everyone else. Unless, of course, we just don't get on and we spend the whole 15 days trying to avoid one another. :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Repo thread has got alot better with the summaries on page one. When Rick and I did the 11 day on the Wonder, it was hard to make friends when there was clearly a main group of people, that had been conversing for such a long time. We did meet up with some good people though and joined in with a really wonderful excursion on Antigua that we wouldn't have done, if it wasn't for the DIS. The scrapbooking morning was also well organised, with a scrapbook swap as well.

There are a few things that interest me already....namely the scrapbooking, but have to see where that goes.

Anyway that's 18month away. We have more important things to discuss like October.

Heather

Lindy loo your more than welcome love all i ask is you leave when it's time for bed as i couldn't possibly put my PJ's on with you still in my room as am very shy:rolleyes1

You wear PJs on holliday Chris ???;)
is there no temp control in your "posh" stateroom ???

Emm anyone want to guess what type/style of PJs chris wears? ;)
I reckon navy and white pinstripe.

Im a "nudey".............. God help us if we need to man the life boats!:laughing: now that could be very very :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Im a "nudey" but with the lights firmly OFF!!! or at home by soft candle light only ............. ( a girl my age needs all the soft lighting she can get!)

Heather by the sounds of things you scrapbook then ?

Wow I wish I was that creative.............I'm not!:sad1:

America does seem to have sooo much more scrapbook/craft shops than here. A new Hobby craft store is opening on a retail park by us on 3rd March, my mum who lives in Sussex is sooooo excited cos she loves all crafty stuff. My dads getting worried, cos she sees it as a personal challange to buy as much stuff as possible. :rotfl2:

batten down the hatches!! they are calling for 10 to 15 inches of snow today and another 6 to 10 tomorrow in ne ohio. blizzard warnings everywhere.
maybe we will spend the night reading dis boards. or go to cass website and watch her cruise videos again.
its days like this im glad we downsized a few years into a condo. i dont have to shovel snow.

You wear PJs on holliday Chris ???;)
is there no temp control in your "posh" stateroom ???

Emm anyone want to guess what type/style of PJs Chris wears? ;)
I reckon navy and white pinstripe.

Im a "nudey".............. God help us if we need to man the life boats!:laughing: now that could be very very :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Im a "nudie" but with the lights firmly OFF!!! or at home by soft candle light only ............. ( a girl my age needs all the soft lighting she can get!)

I too am a "nudie" sleeper in less it's Hazel's lucky night then i go with the black silk ones with the leather posing pouch :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Heather by the sounds of things you scrapbook then ?

Wow I wish I was that creative.............I'm not!:sad1:

America does seem to have sooo much more scrapbook/craft shops than here. A new Hobby craft store is opening on a retail park by us on 3rd March, my mum who lives in Sussex is sooooo excited cos she loves all crafty stuff. My dads getting worried, cos she sees it as a personal challange to buy as much stuff as possible. :rotfl2:

Yes, I caught the bug a few years ago, but I only scrapbook our holidays. Don't have time to do anything else. Lucky Mum, our Hobbycraft closed down a couple of years ago, so the nearest one for us is Watford or Basildon.

Heather

I too am a "nudie" sleeper in less it's Hazel's lucky night then i go with the black silk ones with the leather posing pouch :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Leather posing pouch and a lime green bathing costume. We really are going to have a good time:rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl2:

Heather

ooo....were nearing 2,000 posts.

I think I'm catching the repo thread disease....:rotfl:

Heather

Did I scare everone away...where did everyone go?

Heeeellloooooooo!

H

Safe trip Chris xxxx

Heather, this cruise thread is soooo funny! What with all these men having funny clothing ... imagine secuitys faces if they did a suitcase check !:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If you ever need anything for your scrapbooking, Im happy to get for you, if its something you cant get elsewhere. Let me know.

Safe trip Chris xxxx

Heather, this cruise thread is soooo funny! What with all these men having funny clothing ... imagine secuitys faces if they did a suitcase check !:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If you ever need anything for your scrapbooking, Im happy to get for you, if its something you cant get elsewhere. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer Linda. I do have a couple of scrapbooking shops that are local, but there not as good value as Hobbycraft. Hobbycraft also stock Flower Arranging supplies...my other obsession.
Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter