**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We leave WDW this morning so I thought I'd try my reservations for March before going to the airport but I can't get the system to pull up my reservation at all. It just goes back to the screen with the 90 days only option. Looks like I'll have to do it later today.

I knew it'd break sometime today, but I didn't expect them to break it BEFORE the new booking hours went live. LOL.

Andre

I'm at work til 8am, figured I'd get my brother's family some reservations for their trip in April- seems disney has other ideas!

I'm trying to do this with Firefox and it keeps trying to save or download a file and saying that my session has timed out. Anyone else having this problem?

Yup... The site's having major issues... oh well, don't they have like 20 mins yet until it was supposed to be working?

I'm getting the same message, hopefully it changes at 6am because I can't get past that screen

Same deal with internet explorer, won't let me retrieve my reservation, pull up the calendar to manually enter the date and click check availability it wants to download some file instead!

U am gettin gthe same. Also at the bottom of the page it says that my session has timed out even though I just strted. GRRRRRRRR

Busted already! It let me try for CRT on 2/5 and told me several times no availability. Now it's downloading a 'quote' each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter