October 29, 2005 Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo'sMom

DIS Veteran
Just about everything is done. House is cleaned, bags are packed, boarding passes are printed out. Yep...just sitting here waiting.

Oh look! We're at post number 7997. With Beans nowhere in site,I might just be able to claim 8000 for myself. :)

Bo'sMom said:
Did I mention that I printed out my boarding passes. I am so excited!!! :teeth:

YAY!!! I just printed mine too!!! Well....I printed mine, DD and well...cannot seem to print DH's?? Southwest says ressie is A-OK but ??? Can't get it to print. So I guess DD and I will be there!!! LOL.

Bo'sMom said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8000 posts!!!! Whoo hoo!

GO BARB!! GO BARB!!

Hog the thread - GO BARB!!

Just joking. Sitting and waiting with you. It's killing me. House not cleaned, not yet packed...gotsa lotsa do.

Must get moving - will be up all night.

Smilies not working....ho hum

Sitting, waiting, no smilies.....

Betsy:

I have been looking in California for the asti!! Cost Plus has only M&R

Located bottles in San Fran (can't possibly make it there), Tampa and NJ.

What's up with that?

If I am up all night....will call Bev Mo in Modesto and Pleasanton to see if they have it in stock - maybe I can make the 45 minute trip after rush hour.
DH will think I am nuts.

I can get it online...but cannot ship it anywhere fast enough.

Anyone left in a major city that might be able to help Betsy?

Pete's Liquors in Tracy, CA does not carry it.......surprise, surprise.

I'm working on it......

tinkryansmom said:
Betsy:

I have been looking in California for the asti!! Cost Plus has only M&R

Located bottles in San Fran (can't possibly make it there), Tampa and NJ.

What's up with that?

If I am up all night....will call Bev Mo in Modesto and Pleasanton to see if they have it in stock - maybe I can make the 45 minute trip after rush hour.
DH will think I am nuts.

I can get it online...but cannot ship it anywhere fast enough.

Anyone left in a major city that might be able to help Betsy?

Pete's Liquors in Tracy, CA does not carry it.......surprise, surprise.

I'm working on it......

What kind of Asti was it again. I might be able to help.

tinkryansmom said:
YAY!!! I just printed mine too!!! Well....I printed mine, DD and well...cannot seem to print DH's?? Southwest says ressie is A-OK but ??? Can't get it to print. So I guess DD and I will be there!!! LOL.

Yay!!!

i just did the same i printed my boarding passes, just a few more things to finish and off to bed so i can get up at 3am for our 6am flight

tiggerandpooh said:
i just did the same i printed my boarding passes, just a few more things to finish and off to bed so i can get up at 3am for our 6am flight

I'm heading to bed now, so I'll wish you guys a safe trip! See ya Saturday!

good night all and have a safe trip

we will see ya on saturday or friday for who is ever meeting at epcot at 1pm

Betsy: I found a bottle of the your Asti at the Class Six store at Wright-Patterson AFB and have it packed and ready to go. Can't imagine what a stressful week you've had. I hope this helps a little. The time to kick back and relax is upon us. See you tomorrow at The Radisson. We fly out at 0700, so I think a couple of hours of sleep will have to do. Signing Off :cool1:

we are leaving in 45mins see everyone either later today or saturday. hope everyone arrives safley

imaging dreams said:
Betsy: I found a bottle of the your Asti at the Class Six store at Wright-Patterson AFB and have it packed and ready to go. Can't imagine what a stressful week you've had. I hope this helps a little. The time to kick back and relax is upon us. See you tomorrow at The Radisson. We fly out at 0700, so I think a couple of hours of sleep will have to do. Signing Off :cool1:

YOU ROCK! I wasn't able to come through for Betsy...I am so glad you were able to locate this for her!!

Ok- just for posterity because everyone else is gone to Florida or gone to bed....its 12:30 am here in CA and yep...you guessed it I am up talking to myself.

Finished packing finally. But....er....um....working on door signs and t-shirts. I realized literally at the 12th hour, I had the wrong kind of transfer paper. Not iron on - need stitch witchery to get them to stick....DUH...

DH, God love him, is working on that on the kitchen table. I am printing door signs upstairs. DD is the only one who is going to get any sleep tonight. We decided since we have to be on the road at 4 am...why bother.

Can you say Starbucks.....

Can you say Gonna sleep in the limo!! So glad we did not decide to go the rental car route. DH would not be a happy camper right about now.

Hey - shoulda posted this all separately. How am I gonna win that drink.!?

Oh woe is me. Where is everyone....Can you say...last man standing?

Can't wait to see y'all. And yes, t-shirts will be done...and yes, DH did actually agree to wear his with DH on the pocket. What a trooper.

WE are off to get ready, leaving our house in 2 hrs for the aiport/ MCO BOUND , arrive FL at 330pm then to the RADISSON..SEE YOU ALL SOON*
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Bye Johnna, Bye Sparrow, Bye T&P, Bye Charlie, Bye Rachel..and Bye to everyone else I might have forgotten! :teeth: Safe trip to all. :)

Barb out....

:cool1: Limo will be here in 45 minutes...WE'RE FINALLY GOING!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

This has been so much fun getting to know everyone! See you all tomorrow :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter