October 29, 2005 Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too know my DCL # and DU # by heart! LOL

Beano - I was reading on the cruise link about NCL and the food problems..there is a lawsuit pending with that Hawaiian ship!

30 days from right now?? I will be loading the car up getting ready to wait at the DCL gates! WOO HOO!!!! Just think..after tomorrow, we can say "I am going on my cruise THIS MONTH!!!!!"

EDIT - scrapperjill got her doc yesterday for the Oct 22nd cruise! She lives in Washington....can we be far behind??

I AM waiting for UPS with my t-shirts...they had a "natural disaster" delay in Jacksonville?? I wasn't aware that there was a natural disaster in Jacksonville FLORIDA!!! :confused3

:Pinkbounc I'm Here! :Pinkbounc

My Disney Cruise box seems to be running over....think we have all that we need for it ( and then some probably) :)

I will in the Port 30 days from now....hopefully meeting you all :goodvibes

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower:

I was beginning to think you all changed your mind and weren't coming.....

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Oh...you would like us all to change our minds....gets you outta steerage!

Are you kidding, I can't wait to meet all of you...

But hey I would gladly accept one of those cat 4 rooms that are currently still available.

Kim

Is there a Libby Lu in Orlando ? Cassie may need a Princess makeover for the cruise. She LOVED the one at Downtown Disney in California.

Besty don't you know that it's the folks from steerage that party the best.

Beano: Angel Vs. Padres World Series would be so cool ! :cloud9:

Kate went to a Libby Lu party a few weeks ago...I had never heard of it till them...she had the "rockstar" look
Image-9D92BD221CDE11DA.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg

Party in steerage?? I am there too!!! WOOHOO!! Think that the upper folk will join us down in the boiler room?

Besty don't you know that it's the folks from steerage that party the best.

luckey - I beg to differ! :earsboy: Come to our party on Monday; you might just change your mind. ;)

'Beano' :cool:

BeanoC said:
luckey - I beg to differ! :earsboy: Come to our party on Monday; you might just change your mind. ;)

hey...throw is "steers" a bone and let us 'dream' that it's better down there....

otherwise, I might find a closet in yours! :rotfl:

Let's put it this way - I am glad I wasn't on the Titanic, but had I been, I would MUCH rather have been at the party with Jack & Rose than those snobs upstairs! :snooty:

Hey - did anyone notice that we have 4 TIMES as many posts on our thread as the 10/22 cruise? Ha-Ha, we're better! :rotfl: (j/k 10/22'ers)

Charlie,

I am so glad that your t-shirts arrived and that you are happy with them! :cheer2: We will also be at the Radisson at the Port on Friday. Are you using the hotel shuttle? We are scheduled on the 10:00 AM one. How old is your youngest? I have a DS that will be turning 5 on November 2. Have a great afternoon!

Julie - maybe we can have a DIS meet at the Radisson..we should be there around noon

BeanoC said:
Hey - did anyone notice that we have 4 TIMES as many posts on our thread as the 10/22 cruise? Ha-Ha, we're better! :rotfl: (j/k 10/22'ers)

Yeah, but the May 27th (with Fran and Dave) have 6 times the posts we do...WOW!! and I thought I needed a life!! LOL!

And almost twice as many posts as the 15th Cruise.....

Hey luckey are we going to meet up at MNSSHP????

Still waiting for a room assignment, some from the Oct 22, 2005 got theirs last Friday so maybe by tomorrow??? Please :banana: :banana:

Yes the party with Jack and Rose looked a lot more fun then the one upstairs.....just how many people can you fit in a cat 11????.... :rotfl:

Kim

Holy cow, I'm 10 pages behind! Just stopped in to say:

:banana: GO PADRES!! GO PADRES!!! :banana:

(ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming :rotfl2: ) catch up with y'all later.

Oh, honey? (there's this little store in Knightsbridge you could stop in ...you know.... Harrod's? :rolleyes1 and don't forget about the reject china shop.... )

Cheri - did Cassie get the email...if kate askes me one more time if she has mail..Im gonna scream!
LOL

I have a note that UPS left a package for me!

OK, I see that I'm a bit late finding this discussion, seeing that it's been going on for over a year!

We're going on the 10-29-05 Magic and I'm wondering what Disney does for Halloween celebrations. It looks like the grown ups don't need costumes, but what about the kids?

Thanks!

Julie

Once again, I'm really overloaded by the number of posts here!! My current question (I gots lots, I promise!) is what about trick or treating? HAs anyone heard about this or a costume party/parade?

My son is 3, and he'll be Woody. He wanted to be THomas but since we're on a Disney cruise, I steered him more to a disney character. Can't wait! He's the cutest cowboy EVAH!!

HArd to believe after all this planning and waiting, it's almost here... I think I'll implode before Oct. 29 though!

Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter