October 31, 2009

Queenie16

Mouseketeer
Updated March 13, 2009 Welcome to any new, as well as old, comers!!! PM the following members on this site to be included and/or receive information about the following activities that have been planned so far:

Cruise site -- Renysmom or Queenie16

Fish Extenders Exchange -- Queenie 16

Lanyards -- ntheory

Meet and Greet -- knewton64

I keep browsing this board for someone to post that they will booked the October 31, 2009 Western Cruise. So, I decided to post and hope that someone, anyone, out there would be happy to meet up. We are very excited as this will be our first Disney cruise! We are confirmed in the Roy Disney suite. We hope to hear from someone soon!!!!

I have finaly convinced my wife to go and we have booked the cruise for our family of 6. My wife, ,my son (14), daughters (12), (9), and (6), and I are going. We hope to be cruising with my Sister in law and family. This is New Jersey week so I would be expecting to see some familiar faces on board. :firefight

:welcome: I have been waiting patiently :banana: for someone else to post. We have my mother, my DH, myself and our daughter who will be almost five sailing on our first ever Disney Cruise. I am in the process of having our fish extender made, so hopefully others would want to join in the fun. Thanks for posting!!! How many more days left for the Magic to begin??? :wizard:

I'm the sister-in-law of Suzieqmomof4 and if all goes as planned my husband and two sons ages 6 & 3 will be going as well. I am very excited and can't wait!!::MickeyMo

pixiedust: Sprinkling some pixie dust for you and your family that you will be :jumping1: joining all of us! Let us know!!!

Just waking up this thread to say we booked this one today!

It will be mine and my husband's 6th Disney Cruise and our children's 2nd. Amelia will be 4 and Ernie will be 2 at the time of this cruise. We are a little hesitant to take her out of pre-k for the cruise but discussed it at length and decided that if we'll be taking her out now is better than a few years from now. The non-school times are just too expensive and this time of year for 'spring' break is just too risky flying in from the northeast.

SO, here we are!
Hi everyone!

Thanks for "waking this thread up." As stated, this will be our first DC! We are VERY excited!!! Our DD, who will be almost 5 will be sailing with us so it is nice to know that another little cruiser will be joining us. Now that this thread is up and running again, perhaps more Disney cruisers will join us as I am anxiously awaiting the FE list!!!

Welcome to all. I an glad that you have decided to join us kbtennant, you have saved me the trouble of shanghaiing you and your family. pirate: Since we are setting sale on Halloween, dose anyone know if there will be anything special happening that day?:firefight

Do they usually have trick or treating for kids?

If not, maybe us DISrs could arrange for something for the kids?

Friends of ours just booked this cruise also. They have two boys, ages 5 and 7, they might be bringing both Grandma's as well. pluto:

I posted a thread about Halloween & someone wrote back that they do have trick-or-treating on the ship and there's a Halloween themed deck party. The characters dress up as well. They encourage everyone to dress up including adults and give out prizes for costumes. The kids clubs have little parties as well.

I posted a thread about Halloween & someone wrote back that they do have trick-or-treating on the ship and there's a Halloween themed deck party. The characters dress up as well. They encourage everyone to dress up including adults and give out prizes for costumes. The kids clubs have little parties as well.
I wonder if this will change at all given Halloween is on embarkation day. Hmmm...

I'm super excited though!

Here they are the long way. Try to copy and paste hem into your web browser. :firefight

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com:80/cruise/photos/personal-navigator/pages/scan0015.htm[/url]

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com:80/cruise/photos/personal-navigator/pages/scan0016.htm[/url]

Sorry about that, I tried to just cut/paste. If the last tip from suzieqmomof4 didn't work try going to the cruise line forum. I posted a thread yesterday titled Halloween and you will see them in one of the reply posts & you can click on them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter