• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October Pre & Trip reports

Looking for opinions for how much candy to buy for trick or treaters? We've done dinner at Trails End and watched the golf cart parade for the last 3 years but this will be our first time actually camping at the Fort for Halloween. Super excited!!!!!
Thanks for the replies everyone!!

After a busy day of wood splitting, Jack took some time off to have fun :) in the meantime, the rest of us are busy not only getting things winter ready, but also getting the truck and camper ready. 2 weeks and 2 days until departure!:woohoo:

28168A38-2DC6-4C12-A41E-AC7A388C4142.jpeg

Wow, it's hard to believe place has snow already when it's still in the 90's here.
I always think it’s incredible to think no matter how bad the weather gets here in the winter- we could just drive for one day and find a whole different world :car:

Think I am going to have 2 full days at Disney plus Saturday evening Oct 20-22!! I’ll have to review who is at the Fort those days. TE is definitely gonna happen!!

@tltay2005 i was just thinking- how hard would it be for you to update the first post with everyone’s arrival date and how long they’ll be there? I know before when we did this it was awesome to know who would be there to possibly meet up with- we even added their loop if we knew where it was...

@tltay2005 i was just thinking- how hard would it be for you to update the first post with everyone’s arrival date and how long they’ll be there? I know before when we did this it was awesome to know who would be there to possibly meet up with- we even added their loop if we knew where it was...

Great idea. I will get right on it.

Ya know,

Back in my college days, I believe I could have hung with Jack and Mr. Bones. ::yes::

Thursday night nachos and beer specials at Bash Riprock's....... :jester:

Friday night dancing with the ladies at Morgan's (did I mention the legal drinking age was 18 back then) :dancer:

Saturday night after a Bama football game drink some Kavanaughs and shoot pool at The Booth ..... :drinking1

Sunday start a new week and do it all over again. :joker:

But now I am old and gravity has set in (my chest fell) :earseek:

None of that has appeared to slow down J & Mr. B.

I hope those guys post some pictures from their Fort stay later this month.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter