October Roll Call

idratherbeinwdw

<br><font face="comic sans MS" color=violet>I'll n
I know we have a Food and Wine Roll Call but since its rather long I thought it would be nice to start this one just for those DVC-ers going in October. I have fun keeping a tally (as anyone who went this past April knows :goodvibes ), so I'll put the names and dates posted in order every few weeks, going by arrival date. I'll update the list more often as we get closer to October. It's a fun way to know who will be there when you are.

I'll be at BWV in a 2BR Standard view with my daughters from 10/2-10/7.

Only 142 days until October 1!

Mar'

We will be at the BWV in a 2BR from October 1 to October 8. We plan on hitting a couple of MNSSHP's but still aren't sure which of the dates yet.

HBC

Count us in, Yippee! 1-bedroom at The Beach Club Villas, 10/7-10/14.

Catchin' the MNSSHP on the 11th and lots of grazin' & drinkin' around the F&WF. Can't believe we will be there a whole week!!!

:wave: Hi! I've invited 2 girlfriends for a long weekend, Sept. 30th to Oct. 3rd. We'll be at BWV. We're probably going to MNSSHP on Sept. 30th, but haven't bought the tickets yet. I'm the only one who has bought the air so far, but hey, DH is "willing" to go if my friends change their minds.

Bobbi :flower:

We're going Oct 2-9 and staying at SSR GV with the whole family. Can't wait! We have tickets to MNSSHP for Oct 6. This is our first trip home and we are so excited. :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be there Oct 15-21 2 bdrm OKW. Me, DH, DD-3, DD-5, and MIL. MNSSHP Oct 20th, can't wait! :cheer2:

We will be at OKW 1 bedroom from oct 25 - nov 4th

MNSSHP Halloween night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1:

Finally staying at Home resort! :goodvibes
Me, DH, DS12 at BWV, 1 bedroom-preferred; from October 23-29 :love:
Going to MNSSHP on Tuesday Oct. 25. :hyper:
Not sure what day we are going to F&W, since we are attempting to leave the parks to hit Bush Gardens sometime during that week.

~Kerri

All of us...DH, MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL, DNiece and DNephew, and my 2DDs (myself too) will be at OKW from October 6-13th... :cool1:

Mar,

Looks like we're on the same school schedule! We'll be there at BWV in a std one bedroom from 10/2/05 to either 10/10/05 or 10/14/05!

I'll all for pulling the girls out of school an additional 3 days since Yom Kipper is on Thursday, 10/13/05. But DH is a bit Disneyed out after this last trip! :earseek: :confused3 :sad2: Also, DH has no more vacation days left (would have to take unpaid days) and since he wants to look for another job, who knows?

Right now, we're booked for the std one bedroom from 10/2 - 10/10/05 and 10/11 - 10/14/05 and wait-listed for the night of the 10th. If the wait-list does not come through, we'll just come home on the 10th. If the wait-list does come through, we might still drop a few nights and come home either the 11th or 12th. Decisions, decisions....

SleepyatDVC said:
SleepyatDVC said:
Looks like we're on the same school schedule! We'll be there at BWV in a std one bedroom from 10/2/05 to either 10/10/05 or 10/14/05!

I'll all for pulling the girls out of school an additional 3 days since Yom Kipper is on Thursday, 10/13/05. But DH is a bit Disneyed out after this last trip! :earseek: :confused3 :sad2: Also, DH has no more vacation days left (would have to take unpaid days) and since he wants to look for another job, who knows?

Right now, we're booked for the std one bedroom from 10/2 - 10/10/05 and 10/11 - 10/14/05 and wait-listed for the night of the 10th. If the wait-list does not come through, we'll just come home on the 10th. If the wait-list does come through, we might still drop a few nights and come home either the 11th or 12th. Decisions, decisions....

Yep, you're right, I have one daughter in Queens College and one in HS here on Long Island, the city and Long Island schedules are the same. I wonder how many other NY-ers will be down that week? Hopefully not enough to effect attendance dramatically as it did the last week of April this year.

How old are your girls? Mine are 14 (she'll be close to 15 by the time this trip arrives) and 20. They won't go to WDW for longer than 6 days at this point, they miss their friends and computers too much! So I take at least one or two trips per year without them to get enough of a WDW "Fix".

I hope the days you're waitlisted for come through for you and that your hubby gets more disneyfied as the trip approaches (I bet he will).

Mar'

Count us in we'll be in a one bedroom at BWV Oct 2-7th then POR for 2 nights. Me and DH ( my mom is flying in for 3 nights Sun to Wed) we cant wait we were also there in April but thats seems like such a long time ago but time is going to fly for us because our DD26 is getting married on July 2nd.

I've reserved a studio for October 10-14. Hope the World is as uncrowded then as it was last week (May 9-12). See ya there!

SSR 6th-9th 2br ds and gif.Then just the two of us :earsgirl: :earsboy: 1br 10th-15th. :goodvibes :goodvibes DW and myself will be staying a total of 9 nights. 6th -15th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter