• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October trip OFFICIALLY BOOKED!!!!!!

mrsscooter

DIS Veteran
:cool1: :cool1: Ok, I know its still 9 months away, but we are way excited!!!!! We can now say "we're going to Disney this year"!!!! We booked the Shades of Green from Sunday, October 8th to Sunday, October 15th. We were lucky to get the rooms we wanted, which were two ground floor poolside and we are hoping to get them next to eachother(we requested it, but we will see). My husband and I have been to Disney several times before kids and once or twice when my kids were 1yr and 2yr, but this trip my kids are 41/2 (son) and 6 (daughter) so they are the perfect ages we think and will have many memories of this trip. My hubby retires from the navy next year (2007) so this is our "Mother of ALL Disney Trips". We are hoping to do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, Chef Mickeys, Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party, and a few other adr's. It will also be our anniversary during this time, so I am hoping to sneak in a surprise romantic Illuminations cruise for just the two of us. We are also happy to be sharing this great vaca with our best friends and their three kids as well. Theirs are a little younger than ours, but I think they will have fun anyway. Okay, i think I am done jumping up and down now. I am sure I will be posting more as the vaca gets closer, so bear with my many rambling posts to come............................. :tongue: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter