October Trip Reports w/activity calendar

We arrived around 8 this morn. We are in look 921.

When you get a chance, Glo, tell us how your stay at Lake Louisa SP was and the early ride over to the Fort. Had you requested loop 900? or take first Premium available? or was it ready for you when you arrived or did you have to wait a while??

Tell Arnold I don't think Bama is going to make it this year with all these injuries we've had since the start of the season (starting 2 linebackers and quarterback). I feel like SOMEBODY is going to trip us up between now and the SEC Championship weekend.

Glad you finally made it. Hope you can relax now.

Bama Ed

We liked LLSP. The park was clean & was approx 80% full. We were in site 4. I was surprised to see a laundry room. The drive in was a piece of cake since we left @ 7:30 AM I thought we would have lots of cars on the road. I can see why you like to stay there & certainly the price was great. Arnold thinks Alabama will kick butt again this year.

We liked LLSP. The park was clean & was approx 80% full. We were in site 4. I was surprised to see a laundry room. The drive in was a piece of cake since we left @ 7:30 AM I thought we would have lots of cars on the road. I can see why you like to stay there & certainly the price was great. Arnold thinks Alabama will kick butt again this year.
Made it to Madison Fl from Lafayette La. today. Only 4 hours more to the fort but stopping for the night in Ocala because our res. is not untill friday. Hoping for 6,7 or 8 loop. Will arrive early and wait for good site. Going to be at fort for month so it's worth the wait.

Going to be at fort for month so it's worth the wait.

I can't even ....

So I'm not gonna ....

Just leave me a ....

One of these days, me and the missus will do at MOST two weeks because I can't even fathom ....

In those fourteen days I might get a 10-day ticket/pass ....

But I will need to leave several days free for the Fort.

Ya'll are my inspiration. Please carry on. I'm taking notes. popcorn::

Bama Ed

I can't even ....

So I'm not gonna ....

Just leave me a ....

One of these days, me and the missus will do at MOST two weeks because I can't even fathom ....

In those fourteen days I might get a 10-day ticket/pass ....

But I will need to leave several days free for the Fort.

Ya'll are my inspiration. Please carry on. I'm taking notes. popcorn::

Bama Ed
Bama Ed. You are our fort Guru. We live a quiet life in Arizona so the time in FW is our wild time. With AP's we can have lots if fort time "kicking it", looping and just hanging out. Cant wait untill tomorrow for the dream to begin again.

The fireworks looked really good, lots of reds and greens. Lasted about 15 minutes.
View attachment 446967

View attachment 446968

Sorry about them being sideways, I was recording the show.

Looks great. The one, and only thing I don't like about the update to the Dis is the pictures turned sideways if you take it with the phone upright. I have yet to be able to find a way to correct it, even if you flip the pic and save it, it still posts it sideways.

Getting use to having my phone sideways now, I wasn’t thinking about it while recording and taking pics at he same time. Will have to remember to turn my phone straight up and down when I leave here, or not

Looks great. The one, and only thing I don't like about the update to the Dis is the pictures turned sideways if you take it with the phone upright. I have yet to be able to find a way to correct it, even if you flip the pic and save it, it still posts it sideways.
On my Samsung 9+ I have to take the picture with the right on/off button facing up for the pics to be right. I took me forever to figure it out.

Agreed @tiggerdad i did the same i saved it sideways but it still posted it sideways. It wants that photo in landscape.

@snowmedic thanks for all the pics. Hope you guys are having a great time. Will you be back in Jan?

Not January, we will be back about mid March, going to be heading over to Bay St Louis MS. first, maybe I can have a run in with @tiggerdad for a few hrs.

Woot woot!!! We are now arriving Orlando early Sunday morning, so now Sunday will be whole day of Fort and non-park stuff with TE dinner in the evening and Monday will be my EPCOT day. Will be spending much of Sunday afternoon Fort, so will do best to find who I can that day! Can’t wait!

Pictures... from a WebMaster.
"So, pictures that you take on the iphone portrait style will be upright, and pictures taken landscape style will come out sideways on the forums."
Others have said Samsung phones are the same.

Not January, we will be back about mid March, going to be heading over to Bay St Louis MS. first, maybe I can have a run in with @tiggerdad for a few hrs.
What!? You let me know when and I'll start putting something together. I'll be there for sure! Send me a PM and we'll work it out.

Enjoying reading everyone's reports, making it really hard to work, lol. Still stalking the website to add Sat 11/2, so far a tent and premium site have been available, but no full hook ups. Was suppose to work a full day Monday and then head out but the closer it gets the less I feel I will make it a full day, would love to get there and be set up before dinner. It's only about a 45 minute drive for us, so as long as we leave by 3 we will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter