Odds Of Getting Walk-Up MNSSHP Tickets?

Iwillbetheretoo

Earning My Ears
We are coming down in a day or two. Didn’t realize things sell out so quickly. We are gonna roll the ball with walking up to Epcot after hours and MNSSHP.

What do you think our odds are?

We attended a MVMCP a few years ago that was “sold out” However, we saw a sign at the entrance indicating they were selling walk up additional tickets. So, it’s possible.

I'm hoping someone will let us know whether or not they were available at townhall today! I will be there next week, and I hope I score one the morning of the party.

I'm hoping someone will let us know whether or not they were available at townhall today! I will be there next week, and I hope I score one the morning of the party.
There was a pic posted of the sign saying tonight’s party was sold out. Generally if tickets were available at Town Hall someone posts a pic of that sign. Not to say it wasn’t there, but I never saw any mention of that today.

My daughter and I had tickets to the Xmas Party on our last trip and my husband joined us last minute. When we went to purchase his park ticket, we were able to also purchase a party ticket for him even though the party was sold out, since we already had ours. But obviously that was a different situation.

My daughter and I had tickets to the Xmas Party on our last trip and my husband joined us last minute. When we went to purchase his park ticket, we were able to also purchase a party ticket for him even though the party was sold out, since we already had ours. But obviously that was a different situation.
Yes, adding a ticket to an existing group has been known to be allowed the day of a party, even for sold out parties.

I’d forgotten about that. Thank you for mentioning it.

Decided last minute to do a long weekend trip to Orlando. Just saw the Halloween Party tix are sold out for the dates we’re down there. Anyway to get tickets.. resale sites? Day of?

Anyone have any luck? Thanks in advance!

And if you’re staying on property, sometimes you may have better luck checking with guest services there instead of at the park.

We are coming down in a day or two. Didn’t realize things sell out so quickly. We are gonna roll the ball with walking up to Epcot after hours and MNSSHP.

What do you think our odds are?
you will not have a problem with EPCOT, in fact I will be surprised if they keep it because all but 3 rides are a walk on after 7pm on every day and Guardian passes are available each day as of 4pm.

Decided last minute to do a long weekend trip to Orlando. Just saw the Halloween Party tix are sold out for the dates we’re down there. Anyway to get tickets.. resale sites? Day of?

Anyone have any luck? Thanks in advance!
I checked a couple of ticket resellers I use and they are still selling tickets for some of the sold out parties. So might be worth checking with a (reputable) ticket reseller if they still have tickets for the party you want.

(I think the availability is "real time" for the ticket reseller I used for my own MNSSHP ticket as when I bought the ticket they sent me a voucher within a couple of minutes, which I could use to immediately link the ticket to MDE. But I'm not sure if all resellers are like this!)

I checked a couple of ticket resellers I use and they are still selling tickets for some of the sold out parties. So might be worth checking with a (reputable) ticket reseller if they still have tickets for the party you want.

(I think the availability is "real time" for the ticket reseller I used for my own MNSSHP ticket as when I bought the ticket they sent me a voucher within a couple of minutes, which I could use to immediately link the ticket to MDE. But I'm not sure if all resellers are like this!)
Is there a way you could let us know which reseller you use? I can't find any availability. Thank you, if you can!

Where did you purchase his ticket? We have 20 of us and I purchased my tickets through airmiles and long story short I'm down 2 tickets for a sold out party. This is the only park excursion we have planned so I'm not sure if I can just go to willcall window in the morning when I pick up my other tickets?

Where did you purchase his ticket? We have 20 of us and I purchased my tickets through airmiles and long story short I'm down 2 tickets for a sold out party. This is the only park excursion we have planned so I'm not sure if I can just go to willcall window in the morning when I pick up my other tickets?
If you have tickets for a party and require additional ticket(s) for your group, it has been known for Disney to allow you to add additional tickets, the day of your party. You can go to Guest services to request this. It is not guaranteed but generally allowed when most of your group have already purchased tickets.

Ummmmm… tickets are NONTRANSFERABLE. When you scroll down to the bottom of the MDE screen that has your MNSSHP tickets, it specifically states that. So if you find a reseller, you’re likely to get scammed, no matter how “reputable” the reseller is.

Ummmmm… tickets are NONTRANSFERABLE. When you scroll down to the bottom of the MDE screen that has your MNSSHP tickets, it specifically states that. So if you find a reseller, you’re likely to get scammed, no matter how “reputable” the reseller is.
I'm referring to a official reseller? Like a online ticket agency. Think of somewhere like Undercover Tourist or Klook or KKday or similar.

(For what it's worth, I bought my MNSSHP ticket from Klook. This is not buying from another person, this is buying from a ticket/tour agency that resells tickets.)

I'm referring to a official reseller? Like a online ticket agency. Think of somewhere like Undercover Tourist or Klook or KKday or similar.

(For what it's worth, I bought my MNSSHP ticket from Klook. This is not buying from another person, this is buying from a ticket/tour agency that resells tickets.)
I think there’s some confusion in the terminology. What you are describing would be an authorized third party ticket seller. They aren’t reselling tickets that were originally sold to someone else. Undercover Tourist is technically classified as a travel agency, and pulls from real time inventory. Some people have reported seeing sold out parties as available on third party sites, but have been unable to complete the transaction when they tried to purchase. The apparent availability is probably more indicative of a lag in the third party updating their website than extra inventory they have access to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter