Off season PS needed?

tirby

Mouseketeer
Do any of you think that Priority seating at places like Carnetion cafe or Plaza Inn are needed at the end of April? And if they are do you have to have them or is it just a good idea? Or how does that work. How much in advance does it need to be done. In the morning for a late lunch, or the night before? Does it take forever to get in if you dont? Just trying to get a few more details done. (if needed) .

tirby said:
Do any of you think that Priority seating at places like Carnetion cafe or Plaza Inn are needed at the end of April? And if they are do you have to have them or is it just a good idea? Or how does that work. How much in advance does it need to be done. In the morning for a late lunch, or the night before? Does it take forever to get in if you dont? Just trying to get a few more details done. (if needed) .

well Tirby, end of April still could be considered spring break for some...personally, irregardless of what time of year it is, I dont ever chance it...I book always 60 days in advance...if it ends up being busy, you will not be able to get in at all...however, when I was there week after thanksgiving..I did the minnie and friends breakfast and was in line to check in (no line just one family in front of me) and the people in front asked if they could do a walk in and they let them...it wasnt crowded at all so that is probably why...Carnation Cafe isnt open everyday during offseason...they are on weekends.. however, again I personally would never risk that

I am a "better safe than sorry" person, so I always book a few PS's for our trips. And we almost always go in off season. I would call one week ahead for any meals on the weekend, the parks are always busy on Friday nights and Saturdays.

Have a great trip :sunny:

I believe the end of April might still be crowded with the various spring breaks. I would get PS just to be safe!

I think it depends on how important various meals are to you, and what type of Disney traveler you are. We usually make very few ps for our trips (we always go off season). We typically are happy with walk up service, and like to eat when we are hungry, not at a preplanned time. We will usually make a PS for one Character meal. Then one morning we usually make a last minute ps for Carnation for breakfast.

If you want a character meal or blue bayou, I would make a ps. If you are just concerned with finding a place to eat, I wouldnt worry about it. There is always some place willing to feed you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter