Off the Hook

riot23

Earning My Ears
Can anyone fill me in on the reservations for Off the Hook? Is it something we can do once we arrive at Aulani? Or can we call?

We were there earlier in the month and there never seemed to be much of a wait (if any). We usually stopped in there around 5pm for a pre-dinner drink at the bar and there were always empty tables. It starts to fill up I'd guess around 6pm, but the food comes out pretty quick and they turn tables over relatively fast.

We found a few of the dinner entrees really good the one time we ate there for dinner...especially the fish that was on the menu. I think with the prices going up at Ama Ama and Makahiki, Off the Hook has gotten more interest for sit down dinners than in the past.

For these last few weeks, it’s been about a 45 minute wait if you go at 6:30 or 7.
Yeah, one of the cast members there told me that "rush hour" starts at about 6:30. If you get there by 6, then you probably won't have to wait for more than a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter