Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i guess, we were off topic rambling how scary some of thoughs winnie the pooh pictures were;)

Anybody happen to catch Nick@Nite last night? Well, they were having this thing where the the shows at 10:00 PM EST would be all about summer vacations. Well, they might has well just say, the night of Disney episodes!

First, Full House was on with the episode where they go to WDW! It lasted an hour.

Then, Roseanne was on with the episode where they go to WDW!! Also an hour long.

I liked the Roseanne episode better, it was a lot funnier, and not as "sappy" as Full House.

Anyways, it was like a night of WDW, I couldn't take it!! I am slipping into a severe Disney withdrawal! Somebody help me! :rotfl: :lmao: :bitelip: :sad2:

Only 22 more days.... but seems like forever!

Plus, you also know if it is off-topic when me and front are here. Is it that hard to get off topic :rolleyes:

Wait, what are we talking about again? ;)

Loves Disney said:
Because they are yellow. ;)

But if you wait long enough, they turn green perhaps with some white. Keep on waiting, and they'll turn brown, and then black. Perhaps we should call them greens?

:rotfl2:

that when there a nice town growing on it. complete with stores, post offices everything..

JeanJoe said:
But if you wait long enough, they turn green perhaps with some white. Keep on waiting, and they'll turn brown, and then black. Perhaps we should call them greens?

I'm thinking...rainbow fruit.

Do you think I could change a historically "famous" name used in knock knock jokes throughout the years of time?

knock Knock...
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock Knock...
Who'se there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock Knock...
Who's there?
Rainbow Fruit.
Rainbow Fruit who?
Rainbow Fruit you glad I didn't say banana?

Hey, can we talk about music here? Is there a specific board for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter