******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I have a reservation booked with a TA do I need another mde account to book another one with any discount? I do know I can't modify my existing reservation.
You will have to make a completely new reservation if you would happen to get a special offer tonight. THen cancel the on with the TA.

So if I have a reservation booked with a TA do I need another mde account to book another one with any discount? I do know I can't modify my existing reservation.
No you don't need another mde. You can hold more than one reservation at a time

Hi everyone,

It doesn't look like there is an official thread yet, and it was suggested that I could begin one myself. Please point me in the direction to the thread if there already is one.

If there is not one, and this is the start then go ahead and feel free to dream, speculate, watch, and wait with the rest of us hoping for a release in the Spring for dates that we are all planning for :-)

What are you all hearing, if anything yet?

What are you hoping for in terms of release and promo dates?

Will you plan the trip regardless of release or not?

Questions are endless, and the sky is the limit. Just please be respectful of others and be kind to one another :-)
We are going in November regardless of free dining. We are hoping to get free dining. I am so worried I won't find out in time to sign up. Have you booked online before for the free dining?? Thank you for this thread!!!

Flounder3

You will have to make a completely new reservation if you would happen to get a special offer tonight. THen cancel the on with the TA.

Sorry I misspoke. Do I need to create a whole new mde account to book the additional reservation or can I book another reservation with my same mde account? Is it possible to have two different reservations (one the TA made añd any additional one I make) on one account?

Sorry I misspoke. Do I need to create a whole new mde account to book the additional reservation or can I book another reservation with my same mde account? Is it possible to have two different reservations (one the TA made añd any additional one I make) on one account?

Yes. You can have multiple reservations for the same time under the one MDE.

I'm heading to bed. If I miss free dining oh well. I'm not waiting up for 1 am to arrive. I will have to check it out at 6:30 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter