"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tweedles and the Queen of Hearts was an awesome meet. DD was dressed as the Red Queen & that interaction was so amazing. DH was Mad Hatter and I was Alice, that had a different kind of reaction, but still awesome. We were 3rd in line for set. Not long at all.

Yes. Knowing is half the battle. KtP had posted about sets and location and how it worked, and others reported back. Then we had THE MAP of all MAPS last year too. So meeting characters was awesome and pretty efficient. Met Alice & mad Hatter too, different lines. So many PP did not know about the meets, and many did not know exact locations and when characters leave for breaks there are no noticeable lines/holding places, unless PP waiting, then when no characters around PP didn't know what was going on and would just leave.

Wow! I really feel for the first few party goers and if this happens to anyone else. :sad2:

Ooooh, I am getting excited! Can't wait to hear back from our first party goers. Anyone else feel a bit like a nervous mother bird, waiting for her fledglings to return after their first flight? Only me? Oh well...

We weren't thinking of any character meets, but now Moana is going to be there, that might be the one we do queue for!

Oh darn this! I cancelled the Terrace one because of the view and was all proud of my decision to save money. But I can't turn down Plaza view - so I booked it for our second party!

Can't wait to see the reports come in tonight - I need to know Captain Jack's meet times! It's my son's one and only request.

Everyone going tonight - have a fabulous time!! Can't wait to hear reviews. Going next year and will be aiming to buy tickets the day they are released for at least one night (I think I might be pushing it trying to get DH to go twice but will keep trying to persuade him lol!).

So, during normal hours, the Mickey in the Town Square talks and wears his typical tux.

During the party, starting at 7PM I was told, he switches into his Halloween costume. But does he still talk? It would be neat for Halloween Mickey to actually say Happy Birthday to my husband when we meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter