"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm convinced. I'm buying my AP via AAA (5-6% off) this morning and then immediately going to get my DAH ticket for the DIS DAH Party on 1/30. :woohoo:

I've got an ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern @ 6:30pm. Plan on spending the day over at Disney Springs and Riverside, then making my way over to MK for dinner and the DAH. I'm still trying to get in BOG for dinner, but at least have lunch ressies earlier in the week.

Well, I'm convinced. I'm buying my AP via AAA (5-6% off) this morning and then immediately going to get my DAH ticket for the DIS DAH Party on 1/30. :woohoo:

I've got an ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern @ 6:30pm. Plan on spending the day over at Disney Springs and Riverside, then making my way over to MK for dinner and the DAH. I'm still trying to get in BOG for dinner, but at least have lunch ressies earlier in the week.

Another DISer for the 1/30 DAH. Nice work! Have fun. :jumping1:

Just my thoughts.... I'd try to get an earlier ADR. 6:30.... It may take you right up to 8 for dinner, and DAH runs 8 to 11. Not sure what time this year they will start passing out the lanyards (or maybe they end up going with wrist bands this year???) Unless your plan it to exit Liberty Tree and head straight to Thunder Mtn that way avoiding the Main Street crowds watching HEA? I have been to Liberty Tree very often and they don't always run on time. Personally, I'd look for maybe 5:45-6:00 ADR? Then you can take your time to eat.

Unless your plan it to exit Liberty Tree and head straight to Thunder Mtn that way avoiding the Main Street crowds watching HEA? I have been to Liberty Tree very often and they don't always run on time. Personally, I'd look for maybe 5:45-6:00 ADR? Then you can take your time to eat.

That was kinda my plan. Although it really depends on when I can get the lanyard. If I can get it on my way to dinner as I enter the park versus if I have to collect it after dinner because they are holding hard to the 7pm time. I'm going to be solo on the trip so won't have to worry too much about having to wait for others to finish their meal. I seem to review my plans almost everyday tweaking my dining plans. LOL

That was kinda my plan. Although it really depends on when I can get the lanyard. If I can get it on my way to dinner as I enter the park versus if I have to collect it after dinner because they are holding hard to the 7pm time. I'm going to be solo on the trip so won't have to worry too much about having to wait for others to finish their meal. I seem to review my plans almost everyday tweaking my dining plans. LOL
:thumbsup2 Yep! Gotcha! Guess we have to wait to see when they pass out the lanyards!

Do you have to do the AP upgrade at Guest Services or can you do it over the phone? I already purchased 10 day passes, memory maker and DAH tickets but wanted to upgrade (get a refund for MM and my discount for DAH). Also going to purchase Tables in Wonderland.

It's confirmed! Add me to the list for January 30th. I was able to get my Platinum Annual Pass from AAA for $787.02 w/ tax (instead of $829.64 thru Disney). :wizard:

Quick Question - On the 1st page, I noticed that showed for 2017, "Select merchandise available at the Emporium." Does that mean there was event specific merchandise or just that the Emporium was open? Any one remember from last year?

Apparently, February 15 is not a popular time to go.

Yeah, at least so far on the DIS (not that we’re really an accurate representative sample). Sort of surprises me a bit since that’s the Thursday before President’s Day weekend. That’s why it works for me... DS is out that Fri and Mon so I can make a long weekend trip. Although I’m a bit bummed its 9-12 this year and not 8-11 like it was on that same Thursday last year... the earlier hours worked better given DS’s age.

But, I do think with the combination of Mardi Gras week and Pres Day weekend, I would think that’ll be one of the more popular dates overall. But could also be way off too! Hope I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter