"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, February 15 is not a popular time to go.

Yeah, at least so far on the DIS (not that we’re really an accurate representative sample). Sort of surprises me a bit since that’s the Thursday before President’s Day weekend. That’s why it works for me... DS is out that Fri and Mon so I can make a long weekend trip. Although I’m a bit bummed its 9-12 this year and not 8-11 like it was on that same Thursday last year... the earlier hours worked better given DS’s age.

But, I do think with the combination of Mardi Gras week and Pres Day weekend, I would think that’ll be one of the more popular dates overall. But could also be way off too! Hope I am!

Yeah, I think that night will be crowded for those reasons, but as I will be there solo I am glad the hours are a little later! I will be in Florida visiting family, and the only DAH during my 2 weeks there is Feb 15, so that is when I'm going!

I don't see me on the official list, though I posted back on Oct 22 that I was attending the Feb 15th DAH.

Yeah, I think that night will be crowded for those reasons, but as I will be there solo I am glad the hours are a little later! I will be in Florida visiting family, and the only DAH during my 2 weeks there is Feb 15, so that is when I'm going!

I don't see me on the official list, though I posted back on Oct 22 that I was attending the Feb 15th DAH.

My bad, sorry about that!

And I might just see you there that night!

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned, but it might be helpful. I know the DAH tickets are non-refundable, but if you need to switch your dates, you are able to do so. Just call Disney’s ticketing line and they can do if over the phone. They’ll email you a new confirmation # that you might have to manually link to MDE. I did this all last night and had no issues! I’ll now be there on 1/19!

I have to bid you all farewell!

I decided to switch our trip to a Christmas trip! So we won’t be there for the DAH.

The ticketing people allowed me to switch my tickets over to Christmas party tickets, which I was very happy about.

I hope you all have an amazing time!!!

Apparently I've been living under a rock and just now discovered what DAH is and that it happens to fall during our trip in January! So mark me plus my DH down for 1/30. So excited! It's going to be short Disney trip (3 days at Universal for Celebration of HP, then only 4 days at Disney) so the extra hours will really help!

Apparently I've been living under a rock and just now discovered what DAH is and that it happens to fall during our trip in January! So mark me plus my DH down for 1/30. So excited! It's going to be short Disney trip (3 days at Universal for Celebration of HP, then only 4 days at Disney) so the extra hours will really help!

Got you down, another one for 1/30!

(See that @focusondisney!)

I have to bid you all farewell!

I decided to switch our trip to a Christmas trip! So we won’t be there for the DAH.

The ticketing people allowed me to switch my tickets over to Christmas party tickets, which I was very happy about.

I hope you all have an amazing time!!!

Sounds like you should look into a Bounce Back offer while there next month. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Glad they were able to switch tickets, that’s pretty cool.

Have a great Christmas trip!

Okay I've seen some chatter around here about a question I have, but I want to confirm:

I'm an AP holder and my DH isn't. I can buy both our tickets at the AP rate and he won't need to show his (nonexistent) AP, correct? Can someone who has done this before confirm that it works? I've seen posts that they've been able to buy the tickets, but I didn't see any that mentioned if it worked at the gates or not. Thank you!!

Okay I've seen some chatter around here about a question I have, but I want to confirm:

I'm an AP holder and my DH isn't. I can buy both our tickets at the AP rate and he won't need to show his (nonexistent) AP, correct? Can someone who has done this before confirm that it works? I've seen posts that they've been able to buy the tickets, but I didn't see any that mentioned if it worked at the gates or not. Thank you!!
Yes, one AP holder can buy tickets at a discount for someone who is not an AP. Similar to Halloween/Christmas party tickets. I think there is a limit to the number of tickets you can buy, but once you get them, you or your guests will not need to show an AP at the gate, they are already loaded into your MDE account.

How many tickets can an AP holder purchase? And does the AP holder have to be going the same night?

There is a lot to read through this thread, apologies if it's been asked. Are there special event items to purchase at the emporium? I'm just wondering due to the original post stating:

2017 MERCHANDISE
Select merchandise available for purchase at the Emporium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter